Chapter 21 - Exhausting

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

When Mew tweeted on his public account about how Gulf shocked everyone with his hiatus announcement, he took it to himself to actually post a photo of Gulf that assures his fans that the younger is a-okay.

And of course he tweeted a couple of things in his private account too, saying how pretty is Gulf, and how cute he is as he caress his small protruding bump. It's barely noticeable but since he's Mew, who's always with Gulf, he noticed the difference already.

Because it is twins, the once flat stomach of Gulf is now showing just a little bit, and the two of them can't express how excited they are.

Then Mew's friends asked, as they do have their own private accounts, if there's any progress in their relationship for being that lovey dovey, and of course Mew proudly said that they already confessed to one another.

Bright, Zee, Off, and Kaownah had to ask on who confessed first and Mew answered that he did, making the four sent the money immediately to the other four. And when that notification popped up on Win, Saint, Gun, and Mild's phone they imediately cheered and made some plans with it.

Win took Bright on a date which sent their fans on haywire, and Saint went out with Gun and instead of wearing their usual 'soft' outfits, the two just decided to say 'fuck it' and to dress up like before they even stepped into the world of 'BL Industry' and immediately topped the trending searches on twitter.

Even Gun wasn't spared by Gulf because he was sent an address the moment that Gulf saw his photo, asking him to buy a coconut pie before going there. And believe it or not, Gulf may love every minute and second he spent with Mew, he really wants Gun there with them and Mew understands.

Anything for his pregnant Kana.

When Gun arrived, that's when Mew left saying that he needs to go talk to his manager and the staff of MSS before he can come back and stay there for as long as they want. He sent Gulf a text before driving off too, not wanting to worry Gun and obviously not say anything about the younger's pregnancy without Gulf's permission.

"This place is so beautiful, how much did you rent this?" Gun asked as Gulf put down his phone, "Rent? No, I own this property" Gulf said as he continued on eating lunch and Gun, who's also eating, choked on his food. "Own? When?" he asked shocked after drinking some water. "It's been a while but I'll tell you about the whole thing later after Mew comes back" Gulf answered and the other nodded, still shocked about the revelation, he didn't know that Gulf have his own house on the countryside. 

"This looks like it could accomodate a lot of people, how many rooms?" Gun asked and Gulf counted on his head, "Seven here and five on the guest house" he answered and Gun nodded, "Right Gun, I remembered something" Gulf smiled and Gun looked at him as he drank his water.