FIFTY SEVEN

LVII

OBLIVION      . . .      𝑏𝘰𝘰𝑘 1
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Rafe Cameron ━━━ CALLISTA MAYBANK
She was his drug and without her he felt like he was going insane.

ACT TWO

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I need you to choose," Ward paused. "Rafe or JJ."

Rafe anxiously chewed on the skin surrounding his thumb. Once he got the text from Cal about the fact his dad was taking her to his office. He panicked and rushed home to find the girl.

But when he heard what they were talking about, he hesitated before going in. He heard the way she manipulated his dad, in a way it made him proud that she felt like she was in control of the situation, especially when it came to the gold.

"You're asking me to choose between my boyfriend and my brother." Cal muttered, her brow raised.

"Yes." Ward nodded.

"That's asking me to choose between the person I love and my twin that I practically raised." She reminded the man.

"I know." Ward responded confidently.

He was putting his family first and if Cal was to stay with them then she needed to put his family first too. He wasn't going to let her run back to the pogues and risk their lives.

"Then I choose Rafe." Cal spoke confidently. "I'll always choose Rafe."

Cal felt horrible for saying it. She had chosen Rafe over her own blood. She knew that JJ would do the same if it came to the pogues, and he had done. But it still caused a pain in her heart to think about his reaction if he was to find out.

Rafe allowed a smile to form on his face. He didn't exactly expect her to choose him, and he wouldn't have been mad if she did choose JJ. But the thrill he got when he heard his name was indescribable.

"But," Cal leant forward with a sickening smirk. "that means that you need to pick Rafe too. That means no changing your mind and throwing Rafe under the bus by choosing to side with Sarah."

Ward went to speak but Cal tutted, cutting the man off. She slowly stood up, so that she was now having Ward look up to her.

"Because if you even think about doing anything to hurt him, the police won't be the only people you have to worry about." She seethed, running her tongue over her bottom lip before walking out of the man's office.

Rafe quickly wrapped his hand around the girls mouth so that she didn't scream. Cal froze at first but once she looked up to the boy, she relaxed.

He nodded his head down the hallway, making Cal nod. Slowly, Rafe removed his hand from her mouth and moved to link their hands together, pulling her with him to his bedroom.

The boy quickly locked the door and pinned the girl against the wall.

"You heard." Cal whispered, thinking that he was angry or upset with her about the things that she had said.

Rafe hummed in response, leaning down and pressing his lips against her neck. He pressed deep into her sweet spot, making her let go of a small whimper.

Cal's hands found the ends of Rafe's hair, her fingers tugging and pulling him closer. Their lips moulded together perfectly. They way her lips tasted drove him insane.

His hands trailed to her waist, pulling her in against him. They then travelled up her shirt, slowly pulling it over her head. Rafe's eyes flickered over the girls body.

The red head pulled away from the boy momentarily, she tried to grab her shirt back, knowing that she still had a few cuts and bruises that hadn't fully healed.

"You don't have to do that, sweetheart." Rafe's voice was hoarse.

He slowly knelt down on his knees, his lips pressing against her waist, softly kissing over her bruises and scars. Every time he kissed her skin, Cal felt like giving into him and dropping the shirt.

But before she got a chance, Rafe wrapped his fingers around the shirt and gently pulled it from her grasp and threw it to the floor.

"You're everything to me." Rafe looked up to the girl.

The way the smirk played on his face as he unbuttoned her shorts, made her knees weak. As he pulled down his shorts, he continued to kiss down her toned stomach.

Rafe stood up to connect his lips with the girls. He then grabbed her ass, making her moan into the kiss. The boy let go of a small chuckle before walking over to the bed and gently placing her back down.

"I don't think this is fair." Cal hummed. "I'm basically naked and you're still fully clothed."

The boy laughed, not wasting a second to pull off his shirt and undo his trousers. He raised a brow as he watched her eyes flicker up and down her body.

"Much better." She hummed as his cold rings trailed up her thighs. Her breath hitched as his fingers roamed her body. "Baby, I need you."

socials
instagram ~ vxidcameron & em.newman
snapchat ~ emilynewman1234
tik tok ~ vxidbucky & leeandhan