SEVENTY EIGHT

LXXVII

OBLIVION . . . 𝑏𝘰𝘰𝑘 1
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Rafe Cameron ━━━ CALLISTA MAYBANK
No matter what happens, I'll always
choose you

ACT THREE

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rafe had come up with a plan to single out two tourists and take their ID's, money and boat tickets. The blonde boy singled out the husband, taking him around the corner but Cal thought more strategically than that.

She went into the first shop that she saw and changed into a light green dress and she placed Rafe's jumper in a bag before smiling at the owner, continuing to look around the shop as if she was still looking. When the owner's attention diverted, that's when she snook out of the shop.

Her eyes landed on the blonde woman, who was clearly confused as to where her husband had gone. Cal smiled as she purposely bumped into the woman, making her drop her bag on the floor, all her belongings spilling everywhere.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" Cal faked been in distress as she rushed to help the woman pick up her things. Cal quickly slipped the purse into her bag and handed the woman the rest of her things.

"Thank you." The woman smiled as she grabbed the miscellaneous items from the red head.

Cal smirked once she saw Rafe walk out from the alley way with a hat on his head, which the husband had previously been wearing.

She walked over to the man, her hand wrapping around his bicep with a grin on her face. Rafe smirked once he saw the girl.

"Mrs Tompkins, looking good." Rafe nodded down, pressing his lips to Cal's temple. "Let's get home."

Rafe lead the two the the boat back to Guadeloupe. They stood in line, and Cal quickly moved Rafe's signet ring to her ring finger, as their wedding ring of course.

The boy couldn't help but smile, liking how the ring looked there. One day, Cal would be the future Mrs Cameron and they could have a happy life with their own children and it would be so different to their childhood.

They'd be happy.

"How you doing boss?" The man who was checking ID's and tickets asked Rafe.

The blonde boys grip on Cal tightened nervously as she fumbled around with the purse and pulled out the ID and ticket. A smile formed on her face as she handed them over to the man.

"Good, how are you?" Rafe nodded.

"Living the dream. You've got some sun since you took this photo, man." The man smiled as he looked at Rafe. "And your wife, she- wow-"

Rafe gave the man a sharpe look, causing him to stumble over his words. Cal giggled, hiding her face in Rafe's chest as if she was flustered. Of course, Rafe knew it was all an act.

He liked the side of her that he was seeing today. The more devilish side.

"There you go, Mr and Mrs Tompkins. Have a safe trip." The man handed them back their ID's and tickets.

"Thank you, sir." Cal blew the man a kiss as Rafe pulled her away. When she looked up at the boy, he had a stone cold look on his face, which made her laugh. "Oh come on, there's no harm in a little flirting to get us where we need to be."

The boy tutted and Cal wrapped her arms around him, standing on her tip toes to connect their lips. Rafe instantly submitted into the kiss. His hands gripped at her ass as he pulled her closer.

Their lips moulded together perfectly. Rafe's tongue swiped over Cal's bottom lip, making her hum in response.

Cal pulled away, a teasing smirk on her face as her hands ran down his chest, adjusting Rafe's shirt slightly and undoing the top two buttons to expose more of his chest.

"That's better." She whispered, looking up at the man through her lashes.

The red head tilted her head to one side, her tongue wetting her bottom lip slightly. Rafe raised his hand and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. His fingers trailing down her jaw and lightly pinching her chin.

"We have to go back to OBX." Cal whispered. "I need to see JJ. And that's where Kie will be."

Rafe hesitated for a moment. His eyes darkened slightly at the idea of Cal seeing the pogues again after what they did to her. After how they left her alone in that hospital for days.

"And that's where we can hit them where it hurts the most." Cal brought her hand up to cup the boys cheek, making him look down at her. "Because that is the least that they deserve." She paused. "To feel the pain that we felt. To know what it is like to hurt how we did."

socials
instagram ~ vxidcameron & em.newmann
snapchat ~ emilynewman1234
tik tok ~ thesaintsseries & leeandhan