Extras: "Arielle is the one." -Nick's POV

It has been two years and five months since our marriage

It has been two years and five months since our marriage. Life with Arielle has been full of loving and memorable moments. Although I've said it before I can't help myself but say it again, I'm blessed to have such a wonderful wife.

I'll forever be grateful to my Mama for giving me the wisdom to wait for the right woman.

Arielle is the one, and I love her with all my heart.

I looked at my wife's face which was tucked into the nape of her neck, and with the tip of my finger, I traced the outline of her face. I reached up to run my fingers through her hair, I can't seem to keep my hands off her.

A small whine left her lips and I felt a rush of love for her again. She is so responsive, so giving. I leaned down to place a soft kiss on the top of her head. I softly massaged her neck and shoulders as she quietly snuggled in closer to me. I breathed in the scent of her hair. I feel a sense of comfort in being wrapped up like this. It's something so simple but it feels so right.

I pressed my lips against her ear and whispered into her ear, "You want to sleep more?"

She hummed incoherently and I smiled.

She couldn't sleep last night. It wasn't because of me. She kept tossing and turning, uncomfortable in her sleep. She kept on telling me to sleep, but I couldn't. Her growing baby belly was making it difficult for her to sleep. She couldn't find the correct position or pressure until I, with the help of a pillow, found the correct positions. It worked, and she fell asleep within minutes.

Now that I think about it, it's because of me only.

I placed my hand on her stomach and a sigh escaped her. I can never forget the day she told me we were going to have a baby.

"Nick, come home."

"What is it, Amore?"

"Come home soon or you be ready to face my anger." I couldn't help but laugh at her failed attempt at a threatening tone.

"Okay. I'll be home soon."

When I reached our home, I quickly inserted the key but before I could push the door. She opened it with the widest smile ever. It's not like that she didn't smile before, but that smile was so wide and bright that I knew something was up.

Her standing in my white shirt didn't help either. She was glowing.

She was quick to wrap her arms around me and I smiled and hugged her back.

"What's so special today, Amore?"

It was our thing, whenever she wanted to tell me something very special she'd wear my shirt.

"Mama was showing me something." I hummed as I pulled her closer to me."You want to see what I found?"

"Hmm," I said with an intrigued look. "Well, let's see."