Chapter 1

"Let's hold hands." Jimin turned to his best friend who stood besides him eating a fruit bar, waiting for the cue to begin walking. The fresh breeze ran a shiver down down Jimin's spine, smiling wildly at Taehyung. He laughed with a head shake seeing him actually stick his hand out, "just kidding." Jimin pushed him gently and walked inside the school, greeting the students who admired him truly.

Although his peers loved him, Jimin didn't feel the same way. He hated being in the spotlight, he liked capturing and being the one in the back laughing. He kept his head low, nodding to the people who speak informally to him.

"Come back, my love!"

Jimin turned his head to the loud voice, already smiling bright. When he seen a gesture be done by Taehyung, Jimin walked to him and shared a long hug. Blushing, Jimin pulled away because all the eyes be seen questioning and wondering what they were doing.

"We're straight." Taehyung announced to the students who eyed them down, "straight gay!" And suddenly, Taehyung was given a light push and left behind by Jimin once again. He laughed and started to apologize while Jimin kept his eyes forward.

Jimin lowered his gaze and kept walking to class, rolling his eyes when he seen Taehyung dance his way to his seat, next to him, trying to cheer him up. It worked. Surprisingly, the two best friends aren't tired of each other.

They never wanted to be separated, their schedules were exactly the same. They didn't have other friends, all they needed were each other and that was enough. They've always been like that, never letting the other get close with someone new.

Too jealous.

"You're a dumbass." Taehyung looked over his shoulder with a smugly grin to only be filmed by Jimin's phone, this was normal for the friends.

The bell rang meaning it was time for actual class, "phone away, Park." The teacher scolded. Jimin nodded and put it away to pay attention, but it didn't last long until he was distracted by Taehyung's unique personality.

"Park and Kim, out for disruption."

Taehyung grinned as he elbowed Jimin's shoulder, which made Jimin shook his head, already knowing what will happen. "Miss, we were talking about the homework from last night." Taehyung took out a random paper from his messy book bag.

"We didn't have homework." Laughter was heard from the whole classroom. "Who said it was from this class?" He tried to play it off but Jimin just stood up making himself do the same.

Jimin accepted his faith and Taehyung didn't take it serious at all. "Nice try, Kim." The teacher sarcastically, Taehyung take a bow with a grin.

Jimin shook his head once they were out the classroom, "we're failing, Taehyung. We should take this seriously." Taehyung shrugged as he leaned on the locked, placing his hands inside his pockets. He didn't want to face the truth, he wanted to have fun.

In Jimin's eyes, Taehyung looked like a bad boy, one everyone fell for, including himself. "At least we can do summer school together." He tried but Jimin gave a upset look.

"You can but I won't. I'm not failing along with you. That's bullshit of me." He strictly told as he leaned on the lockers too. Taehyung sighed loudly, he was about to speak again but the sight of the girl walking his way made him forgot to speak just for a second.

"Hey Taehyung." She made her voice higher.

It fooled Taehyung but not Jimin.

But the popular girl, Sana, wasn't anywhere bad. It just so happened that Jimin felt threatened by her presence when it came to Taehyung. She was the sweetest girl in school, by fact. Everyone loves her for her innocence, including Taehyung.