Side Story: Chapter 10

The two were currently watching a movie in Jungkook's living room. "Jungkookie?" Jungkook hummed to his name be called. Sana looked up, "I love you." She whispered, nuzzling herself closer to him.

Jungkook made sure to cover her body with the blanket before responding, "yeah, thanks." He grinned and returned back to the television.

Sana patted his chest and gazed back at the movie playing. "I love you too." Sana heard his low voice, she smiled and laced their hands together. "Lay down." She was told. She was confused on why, but she trusted Jungkook so she laid down on the couch.

Jungkook hid his grin and slowly spread her legs, seeing the curious face from Sana. He crawled in between and now hovered above her, grinning softly he laid down on her chest.

He heard laughter from Sana but he didn't say a word, he simply just laid on top of her making sure she's not being squished. Sana wrapped her legs over his and began to play with his hair while they both watched the movie.

"Date?" She asked, she wanted to go on an official date with Jungkook. "I think I'm okay just laying here with you watching a children's movie." Jungkook told, not accepting the request. Sana scoffed softly and removed her hands from Jungkook's head.

"Ever thought about a movie date? Think of this as a date." Jungkook tried to make it better but his words only made Sana whine. He lifted his head and rolled his eyes, "I'm serious, kook. I want to go on a date." Sana told, gently squeezing his cheek.

Jungkook sighed, "let's go." He mumbled lowly. Sana stopped for a second but once she saw Jungkook playful irritation, she squeaked.

"You're the best!" She gave a bear hug before getting out of Jungkook's embracement and running off to his bedroom. Jungkook rubbed his temples, he closed his eyes for moments before walking up to his bedroom.

"Can I come in?" He knocked on his own door, waiting for a response. "Yeah, come in!" Sana shouted. Jungkook turned the handle and walked in and closed the door.

He watched Sana look through his closet, occasionally holding shirts up to her body then putting it back. He sat down and watched her continued, he was lucky. He fondly stared, smiling by himself while Sana looked so clueless, so he decided to help.

"How about you wear this shirt and keep the shorts you have on right now." He got behind her and still managed to get a hold of the specific shirt. Sana thought for a second, "I'll look messy." She tilted her head, admiring him from below.

Jungkook shrugged before realizing something, "it'll just be us. Who the hell are you trying to impress?" He let go of the shirt and held her by her waist, kissing her shoulder trying to act protective, but he was just being playful. "No one. I just don't want to look dumb on our first date." She pushed him away before looking through his closet again.

Jungkook huffed a laugh and went back to the bed, "how about I get dressed then we go to your house, so you can get dressed?" He suggested and immediately he was pounced on. He groaned lowly, snaking his arms around the small body.

"Good idea." She said, kissing his lips. Jungkook watched unfazed while Sana had her fun, pecking his lips with nibbles and licks. Jungkook carefully grabbed onto the back of her head and jammed her onto his lips.

"Ow!" They said at the same time.

Sana sat up, rubbing her nose that tinged of pain. Jungkook massaged the bridge of his own nose, "this is your fault." Jungkook blamed.

Sana narrowed her eyebrows, "how! You literally grabbed me and pushed me onto you!" She whined at the pain. Jungkook scrunched his nose repeatedly, "you provoked me." He explained and tossed her to the side and walked to his closet.