Chapter 7

Taehyung woke up from the alarm he set the night before. He rubbed his eyes before groaning as he turned off the ringing sound. He blinked lots of times to get his vision clear and once it was, he slowly started to sit up.

He spaced out for moments until he heard the vibration of his phone. He reached out for it and unlocked it, a smile appeared once he read the notification.

He got a good morning text from Sana.

He sighed softly and typed something back, grinning softly when she replied instantly. Then, incoming call appeared.

"Hey Sana." He said with his low raspy voice. Sana swallowed a lump before she opened her mouth to speak, "hi." She said. Taehyung laid back down and held the phone up to his ear, "how'd you sleep? Hm?" he mumbled. At this point, Sana was slowly loosing her self-control and Taehyung knew it.

"Well. I slept well. And you?" She blushed as she twirled a strain of her hair. A habit of hers. Taehyung messed with his head while he hummed softly, "like a log." He smiled. Sana hummed to his answer. Taehyung sat back up again, "I'll see you real soon, Sana, real soon." He relaxed his voice, slowing down and deepening his voice to make it sound better to one's ears.

"Ok- okay. I'll text you when I get there." She said. Taehyung hummed, once they said their goodbyes one hung up. Taehyung stood up and stretched. He yawned softly when he fixed the water temperature to his shower, looking at his reflection, he smiled. "Definitely getting laid tonight. Jimin would be jealous." He spoke to himself and stepped into the slightly cold  water he created.

On the other hand, Sana was freaking out about what she would wear. She pulled everything out of her drawers creating a big pile of clothing she didn't want to wear. "What am I doing to do!" She fall on the ground and tried to search for something.

Back to Taehyung, once he was finished with his shower, he walked to his room with only a towel around his waist. He instantly picked a simple outfit, formal light brown pants and a black fitted long sleeved shirt.

He wrapped a black belt around his waist and began to accessorize, putting on a necklace and one bracelet. He looked at his reflection and nodded to his appearance. He picked his shoes and went down to met his mother sitting in the living room watching the news.

"Going out with Jimin?" Taehyung shook his head while he sat down. "I'm going out with a girl." He simply explained. She looked quite surprised when she heard correctly, "oh, that's great." She smiled and went back to the television. "Yeah, see, I'm not gay with Jimin. I love the boy but not in a homosexual way."

Liar.

His mother nodded nonetheless and said one last thing before she heard her son leave the house. He waited out until he saw Jimin's car driving up, he smiled and walked over. "Appreciate it." He said but lost his smile when he seen someone else in the car.

"Why is he here?" He said and placed his seat belt on. Jimin scoffed and began to drive, "Jungkook spent the night and I'm driving him back now, but we're getting breakfast after I drop you off." Taehyung made a disgusted face and hoped that Jimin seen it but he was too focused on the road in front.

"He slept on your bed? Right? You know that bed is for you and I, only-" Jimin cut in. "My bed is for myself and whoever the hell I allow to sleep it." He snapped making Taehyung quiet down and Jungkook to smile.

Jimin huffed and continued on to drive. Taehyung didn't know how to feel. He didn't like the fact that Jungkook did indeed sleep on the bed with Jimin. He hated the fact that Jungkook actually spent the night. And he hated the fact that Jimin was absolutely right.