Side Story: Chapter 6

It's been a whole month.

September.

The weather getting cooler and the sun is setting earlier. The leaves are starting to change from green to red, orange, and yellow and some even brown. Throughout the weeks, Sana has became more patient with Jungkook.

She let him take his time with his feelings, no matter how foul he was. But whenever his moody times left, he always gave Sana a stuffed animal.

She had a whole collection in a whole month.

At this time, both of their parents finally told about their odd relationship, meaning the parents knew of them. In this moment, they were hanging out at Sana's home baking cookies while they drank hot chocolate.

"It's not Christmas." Jungkook shaded Sana with a grin. Sana shrugged her shoulders, dropping a couple of marshmallows in two mugs before walking to Jungkook leaning on the counter waiting for the cookies to bake in the oven.

"Here you go." She mumbled, handing him her favorite mug and it so happened to be pink. Jungkook thanked her with a kiss, smiling as he lifted the mug to his lips to take a sip. He huffed a laugh seeing the color and still drank, "what's so funny?" Sana smiled softly, sipping the warm drink while looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook shook his head, "nothing, princess." With his opened hand, he went to touch her hair. Combing strains behind her ear, "you're so pretty." Jungkook dreamily told.

That's right. Jungkook also stopped beating around the bush and told her about her beauty.

Sana slugged down, carried away by Jungkook's gestures and words. "I am?" She whispered, showing her puppy eyes before closing the gap between them.

Jungkook hummed, rubbed her cheek before squeezing her cheek, "and a clueless one." He moved away with a teasing smile. Sana rolled her eyes, playfully, leaning back while Jungkook checked on the cookies.

"I think they burned." He mumbled, taking the mittens to take them out and placing the tray on a counter. "Shit." He whispered, they were burnt. He looked over to Sana and frowned, she had watery eyes with a pout on her lips.

"It's okay, I can go to the store." He walked to her and wiped the tears on the corner of her eyes. Sana whined, stomping her legs on the floor, "I was craving those specific ones." She weeped. Jungkook brought her into a hug, "it's okay, I'll find the same exact ones." He whispered, soothing.

Sana gulped the itching lump, "I want them now." She told, immediately she was greeted with kisses, "I'll be back. Twenty minutes, baby." He blew a kiss to her as he walked off. Sana was left alone when she heard the door open and close, she huffed softly and went to the burnt cookies.

She poked one of them and frown, she then went back to her mug and sipped on the cooled down drink, walking to the living room to watch a show. She got a blanket and started the show, sipping and watching.

-twenty minutes later-

A kiss on her forehead brought her out of her consecration, she looked up and smiled. "I'll be back. I'll put them in the oven." Jungkook smiled showing his bunny smile as he left the room, starting on the preparation for the cookies.

Sana went back to the show, she reached for her mug and took a sip and realized that there was nothing to drink, "Jungkook, can you make me more hot chocolate, please!" She yelled softly and soon a new mug was placed in her hand and the other was brought back to the kitchen to be washed.

After Jungkook placed the new batch of cookies in, he walked back to the living room with his cold hot chocolate in one of his hands. He plopped himself on the same couch as Sana, seeing a body slowly move to his side with a blanket.