Chapter 15

It's been a whole week since Jimin and Taehyung last spoke, it's been a whole month since Sana and Taehyung started to date, it's also been a month since Jimin and Taehyung kissed, and it's marks three days since Jungkook sorted his feelings out for Jimin.

They have two weeks until school is over and summer begins, what will happen in those in fourteen days? 

"Spend the night with me, kook." Jimin clang onto Jungkook's sleeve, but was nuzzled away. He scoffed at the boy's behavior and went back to his phone. "Only if you say please." He looked up to see Jungkook have a slight grin with dreamy hazy eyes, and messy hair. He looked good.

"I'm not begging." He returned back to his phone and continued to keep his legs on Jungkook's lap while the younger played video games. Jungkook chuckled and went back to playing, but soon he was bored and wanted Jimin's attention.

So, he turned everything off and tugged on Jimin's arm to motion him onto the bed, he heard a faint yelp but nothing too serious besides the smile on Jimin's face made him know he was okay. Jungkook laid them in the bed, supporting Jimin's neck with his arm. Jimin hummed softly, enjoying the warmth Jungkook gave off.

They quieted down and closed their eyes, "are you happy?" Jungkook whispered. Jimin furrowed his closed eyes, he thought for a second before answering, "I am." He said. Jungkook barred a bitter smile, "I don't think so." He opened his eyes and tilted over to Jimin who had a droopy smile.

"I'm much better than him. I can take care of you, I can love you." Jungkook's serious tone speared down to a weak voice, he felt his chest hurt when Jimin looked at him.

"Give me a chance. Why? Why must you like him? He's moved on-" Jimin snapped up making Jungkook be caught by surprised.

He watched Jimin scrunch his hands on the sheets and give a slight head shake, "you're the best, Jungkook. I mean it, but I don't feel the same." Jungkook grunted. He wiped his tears off the corner of his eyes and nodded, he nodded and stood up.

"Come on, kook, don't go." Jimin whispered, he too began to shed tears. The sight of Jungkook, a boy that rarely peeked a smile now crying because of his hurt feelings and the worst part is, he is the cause of his sadness.

"Call me when you're completely over him." Jungkook speared him one more look before smiling crookedly and left. Jimin wasn't upset with Taehyung anymore, he just lost his last support in his system. He could feel his heart slowly start to heal and patch up but now, he was shuttered into more tiny pieces, dwelling at the bottom of his stomach.

He whimpered, wiping his tears and walked off into the bathroom. He decided he wouldn't grief in his bedroom like he did with his heartbreak, instead he would he going to the store to buy snacks and go to the park to maybe cry and eat." He looked at his reflection and hissed, he hated his image the more the days passes, nonetheless he looked down and continued to what he was doing beforehand.

~Taehyung's world~

"I'll be back in thirty minutes, I promise." Taehyung kissed all over Sana's visage, smiling happily at the girl that whined softly wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You wanted snacks? So, I'll go and buy them for you." He explained, continuing his sweet attack on her jawline. Sana sighed and nodded, she went on to grip onto Taehyung's cheeks. "Don't wonder, come straight back." She strictly told, eyeing Taehyung before she pecked his lips a couple of times until Taehyung had enough of her teasing and kissed her lips for much longer time, longer than what Sana liked.

"Off, get off of me and go on." She pushed away and panted as she returned under the sheets. Taehyung confirmed and got ready and off to the store he went. He walked for awhile until he found the nearest store, he walked in and went to the aisle of sweets.