Ideas Needed

It's been awhile since this story has ended. I'm star-struck of how much recognized this story as gotten (specially when this is my first official story ever!) I want to thank everyone who took their time reading.

But, I do want to apologize as well. I've come to realize that there are so many mistakes throughout this story that it makes me overwhelmed, lol. (I also hate the editing process. It's my least favorite part of this whole thing, but it's very important!) I'm sorry.

I've never really spoken about this topic, but I will like to share! One day—I remember the date, May 31st—I was watching this show (not going to mention the name, sorry) and I, immediately got inspired to write this story, Friendship into Relationship.

Although, the story was still unclear to me, I was very confident. And so, I released the first chapter the next day, June 1st.

Like I said earlier, this is my first story ever meaning that I'm a newly and an amateur author! I had no one to guide me through all of this, lol. It's stupid to say, and I know! But, I want to say thank you to this one special person, J.

They don't know this and probably won't ever know, but I'll like to secretly and sincerely thank them because they were a huge help around everything and they were also one of my first readers too. <3

J was the person I ran to whenever I need help or had questions. They've even reviewed my unreleased story. I trust them and I will forever be grateful. <3

ANYWAYS!

I've always had small ideas in the back of my head of this story, Friendship Into Relationship, like I have so many thoughts and plots for this particular story.

But, then I considered that maybe no one really stick around for the second part of this story so I kept the ideas hidden and away and during that time, I created a new story and recreated one of my old stories (His Flower Named Hope and Book Nerd).

News flash, I consulted with others and came to terms that perhaps some readers possibly would
stay around and read the second part of the story: Friendship Into Relationship.

So, I'm excited to say... there's a second part! (Boo!)

Okay, okay, but there's a problem.

One tiny problem...

Where do I begin?

It's stupid, I know. Me, being the author should know where to began the second part, and trust me I do have thoughts, but I don't know where to begin.

Another thing about me is that I dislike writing the first chapters. There's so much information that needs to be put in, has to be eye-catching and fun to read—I could go on.

I feel like my question is too easy like too good to be true type of deal.

Should I do a time skip to the future?

Maybe begin on their graduation day...?

It's stupid and I know that, but this section is really wearing me out and I've been stuck upon it for two weeks now (don't say it, I know). So, any ideas?

Again, I want to thank everyone who's read and who are staying to read the second part. Appreciate the support and all the votes and comments (they're fun to read. They also put a smile on my face).

BYE!

I hate to be this type of author, but...
Please, check out my other two stories and let me know what you think! Thank you!<3

Stories
-His Flower Named Hope || sope
-Book Nerd || taekook

Have a good day or night!
-LV

(Hint, hint, Relationship Into Marriage!)