Side Story: Chapter 7

"Sana, get your ass back here. You're not leaving me." Jungkook watched the girl proceed to get her belongings in such an unordered manner. He sighed softly, rubbing the bridge of his nose, attempting not to worsen his temper.

"Sana-" Sana stopped in her tracked and stomped to where Jungkook, "and- and here I don't want this." She threw his favorite shirt at him. The one he gave her a few days ago at her house.

"The hell would I want this back? Take it or donate it." He took it and placed it in her hands to only see it drop on the floor. Sana scoffed and walked back to get her things together, "come on, Sana, get back in bed it's too damn late for you to walk home." He said, tiredly.

Sana didn't respond and zipped her overnight bag up and walked off to the door. Jungkook panicked actually seeing her leaving, he got up and closed the door behind her and quickly loosely held her by her waist while planting small kisses on her shoulder to calm her down.

"Don't be dramatic. Sleep tonight and I'll walk you home tomorrow." He moved Sana's hair away to reveal her neck and as he was lowering down to kiss her nape, Sana moved away.

"I'm being dramatic? Me? Jungkook, you literally told me you and I have nothing in common meaning we won't get along. Do you know how stupid you sound?" She glared at his image before going back to the door, but Jungkook only held it closed.

"Fine, we're both dramatic. There, we have something in common, can we go back to bed now?" He used his other hand to scratch his nape with a doubtful expression. Sana sighed, thinking of what she could possibly do. "Fine." She mumbled, easing down and shoving Jungkook to move further into his room.

Sana ignored Jungkook's darken glare as she placed her bag down, "you're sleeping on the couch." She told, making her way to the sheets. "No the hell I'm not." Jungkook sassily told, also getting in bed to only be unwelcome.

He looked at Sana with so much emotion, all of his mind was only filled her, just seeing her was intoxicating. He rubbed his temples and went to turn off the lights, "off the bed." Sana stopped him from reaching his spot on the bed.

Jungkook huffed a sarcastic laugh, "you're adorable, honey, really. Now, move away." He sweetly told, with nothing but irritation and sarcasm in his voice. He clicked his tongue knowing Sana wouldn't move.

"Sleep on the couch." She snapped, not standing down from her demand. Jungkook closed his eyes and nodded, "yes, if that'll make you feel better." He took a pillow and left the room not even to say goodnight to Sana.

Sana eased down and laid down on the now big bed, it seemed so empty with just one person on it. It missed the second body. She ignored those thoughts and got comfortable on the mattress with a pillow in her arms to copy the warmth Jungkook gave, but nothing compared to him.

Regretting her decision, she sat back up and seen nothing in the black pitched room, she shivered in fear. She took her pillow and quickly paced off to the one couch in the living room. Once she was there, she didn't hesitate to climb on Jungkook's chest who only embraced her.

"Your room is scary." She whispered.

Jungkook was glad it was dark because then she would have seen the biggest bunny smile on his face. He was thrilled to have Sana on his chest and even speaking to him. "You know I will always protect you." He whispered after getting himself composed.

Soothing her worry with rubs on her back, "let's get you to bed. You get cranky when you don't get your eight hours in." He teased, but was serious. Sana didn't fight with him, she only hummed as she closed her eyes and let him pick her body up. She tangled her legs around his waist and nuzzled her head to his nape, "hurry, babe." She whispered.