Chapter 17

Two days has passed, Wednesday. Taehyung, Sana, and Jimin agreed on going to a restaurant on Friday at seven in the evening. Right now, school was done for the day and the students were out. Jimin pulled out his phone and texted one particular person and began his drive to home.

He was greeted by his mother, "you have a week and two days left, are you excited?" She went in for a side hug but Jimin switched it to a bear hug, she didn't expect it but she wasn't upset about it.

Jimin shrugged as he released her and walked to the kitchen where he was followed by his mother, "I guess I am." He said as he placed his backpack on the wall and leaning on the counter while his mother fixed him a plate.

"There's a lot to be excited for." She tried to uplift but Jimin just shrugged again, "I guess." He mumbled and sat down at the dinning table with his mother on the other side of him. "Like projects with your father, the summer activities, and your best pal, Taehyung." She listed, unaware of their downfall.

He took a bite and chewed, some habits were slowly fading but Jimin liked to take his time.

"Taehyung and I aren't well." He told with no eye contact. Miss Park should had known, she hadn't seen Taehyung in weeks or so. She thought he was grounded again or studying for the finals next week, but she was quite surprised to hear the actual reason.

"Oh, honey, what happened?" She gave a slight frown but Jimin was unaffected, "I don't want to talk about it." He took another bite, slowing down his chewing. He ignored his mother's lecture of how they should fix their problems and gushed about their friendship when they were kids.

"Listen and go apologize." He snapped out it.

He straighten his posture and shot an upset face towards his mother, "apologize? After what the hell he did to me? Hell no." He sassily told and lifted his spoon again.

His mother didn't react to his words, "well, don't you miss him?" Jimin's eyes returned back to his mother. They silenced down until Jimin huffed, "I miss the old Taehyung." He mumbled with a pout. His mother smiled softly and rubbed his shoulder, "why don't you tell him? I'm sure Taehyung will listen and change his ways." Jimin scoffed to her words.

Obviously she was just saying anything to try and fix their friendship, but only if she knew what happened between them would she know. She would have done far worse or maybe just go rant to Taehyung's parents, who knows. "That's not how Taehyung works and you know it." At this point, Jimin was getting irritated with his mother's words, but it wasn't her fault, she was just trying to help him.

"Have a heart to heart conversation." She listed her next option. Jimin grinned softly with a raised eyebrow, "heart to heart?" He questioned. "Yes, heart to heart." She confirmed with a smile hoping everything will be resolved, but the bitter snicker Jimin made, made her think otherwise.

"I'm going to discontinue this conversation right here. Thanks for the help mom, but it won't be used." He smiled and took his now cleaned plate to the kitchen to wash. She yelled her mockery to the moving boy and left to the living room to watch a series.

Jimin chuckled at her words and walked up to his bedroom, he settled in comfy clothing and on his chair to his video games. It's been a while since he's played video games, so he decided to catch up.

Half an hour into he playing, his door opened and his head chirped up. "Jungkookie! Hurry grab the other controller and join in." Jungkook perked a smile, he sat next to him and did as told. They went on to play for an hour or so until Jungkook didn't want to play anymore which was fine with Jimin.

"So, nothing?" Jungkook said, unconfidently.

Jimin sighed softly and nodded, "let's be good friends instead." He let him down slowly.