Side Story: Chapter 4

"He really said that!" Jeongyeon was amused just like all the other girls were. They all brought Sana into a group hug, comforting her with their words and warmth.

"One second he's the nicest person and can be so gentle but the next, Jungkook can be so mean and cruel." She mumbled, feeling her hands get tangled into her friends hands.

"That's a red sign. Who knows what he'll do if you guys were to date." Nayeon told the group and seen nods of agreement. Sana weeped softly and she was instantly being pulled into another hug, she has good friends.

"Boys are the worst." Mina mumbled, holding Chaeyoung's hand. All the girls spoke with agreement, then slowly, Sana changed the topic when they were at the school gates.

"Bye!" The group said at once then separating to their classrooms. Sana softly sighed and walked slower than she would usually walk, thinking of what to do. But before she thought of anything, she was at the door of her classroom.

She felt her heart start to race in motion as her hand turned the handle, she swallowed a lump and began to walk to her seat in the back, confidently. She sat down, ignoring the glances the boy gave and took her materials out for this class period.

She opened a new page in her notebook and began to listen for anything important she wanted to write or questions for later. Sana didn't think much of Jungkook tearing a piece then jotting something down, but she was surprised when the small piece was placed on her desk.

She didn't do anything to it, she let it lay there while she focused on her work. Then, an index finger slid it closer to her notebook. Irritated, she took the paper and opened it up, 'hey' was written in his handwriting.

She scrunched the paper up and placed it back on Jungkook's desk, without not once looking at him. Jungkook raised an eyebrow, just like everyone, he didn't like rejection.

So, he tried again.

This time with something to catch Sana's attention. Sana sighed to express her dislike for the note passing, but yet she still opened the second message from Jungkook.

'I gave this girl a makeover. Do you want to see?' Sana's tongue went to the inside of her cheek, it was quite tempting, but remembering what he said yesterday she had to decline.

This also proves that's she was right, he can be nice when he wanted to and also be mean when he chooses to be. She wrote a simple no and passed it back. Jungkook had a slight smile while he seen Sana write back then to pass it back, he was happy.

He took the piece and opened it up to immediately be deflated on the desk. "Damn." He whispered, closing his eyes to consider actually doing what Jimin suggested. Sana continued to focus on the work while Jungkook laid his head down, bummed out about what happened.

"I want that stuffed animal back." Jungkook's voice lingered in her ears, but his words take a bigger toll on her. She shook her head, although he payed for it, she wanted to keep it.

It was a pink bunny, with an eyebrow raised and the perking smile, she liked it. "No, you gave it to me." She whispered, upset. Jungkook sat up, straighten his posture and wore an nonchalant expression.

This time, Sana looked over to him, frowning with watery eyes. "I don't care if I gave it to you. I payed for it meaning it is mine. So, I need it back." Jungkook leaned in, whispered in a mockingly way as he smirked darkly. He glanced up and down at her appearance and scoffed, "you got that?" He ended it off.

He didn't really need it nor did he want it. It was for Sana, he had no purpose in keeping it for himself. All he wanted was for her to speak to him, of course, he didn't like that he had to take something away from her, but her eyes on him was worth it. Her breath hitched, nodding her head she moved her head back to the board, attempting to blink the tears away.