Chapter 18

(Friday)

"Have you guys made up?" The teacher asked. Taehyung looked over to Jimin who was looking out the window, uncaring of the conversation. "No, not yet." Taehyung mumbled, quite disappointed. The teacher nodded and walked off leaving the two boys alone.

The huffing and puffing from the boy next to him made Jimin turn his head, with annoyed face. Taehyung pouted in the sight of Jimin's expression, he gave his puppy eyes.

"You look stupid." Jimin mumbled as he placed his arm the desk and moved his head onto his palm, hiding the pink tint on his face. Taehyung was too busy sulking to notice, he stomped his legs gently, "stop, you're distracting me." Taehyung huffed and crossed his arms together.

Jimin scoffed and went to focus onto the teacher, but it turns out they were done for the school year. They basically had free time in class, so there was no distractions.

When Taehyung pointed that out Jimin simply told him off which Taehyung didn't, he went on to annoy the shorter boy until the class was dismissed. The two boys went to their next class, and the moment they sat on their chairs, Taehyung just began to let his mouth speak.

Nonsense and serious topics mixed together, but Jimin could care less. He was lost in his device in his hands, texting Jungkook about a random thoughts that have been pondering his mind lately. "Who you texting?" Taehyung leaned in to see but Jimin moved away in time, "fuck off." He warned and scooted away from Taehyung.

Taehyung frowned upon his actions, he opened his mouth to speak but closed it when Jimin chuckled softly as he moved to face the opposite side. He slugged down, jealously and pain was what he felt.

~lunch time~

Taehyung moved away for the third time. Sana laid her palms down on her legs, wondering why she was being refused.

Taehyung glared at her, wondering how he could break up with her without hurting her feelings.

After Jimin being so cold to him, he just doesn't think he can handle all the bitterness anymore. Specially, if summer is around the corner meaning it will be difficult for him to reach out for Jimin.

His feelings for Jimin were becoming stronger every time he sees him, every time he's being scolded by Jimin, or even being seated next to him was enough to make his heart jump out.

Nonetheless, he needs to figure out how he can break up with her. He cares for Sana and will always, but he didn't want to stay in something he no longer feels happy in, wait, was he ever happy with Sana?

Taehyung cleared his mind and went back to the root of all of this. It was obvious he felt something for her in the beginning, but as time went on, it was fading and represented itself as a friendly relationship he wanted to have with her.

He unconsciously smiled remembering the kiss Jimin and him shared that one night, how wonderful it felt. Those feelings never faded, they only worsen in time, crushing his every brain cell and replacing it with Jimin.

"Taehyung?" Taehyung looked down to his palms, closing his eyes for a second before looking back up at her, slightly becoming annoyed of her voice.

He cleared his throat and plopped his chin on his palm laying on the table, "yes?" He said, tiredly showing no emotions whatsoever. Sana frowned, what happened to him? He was all fine and happy this morning.

"Oh, never mind." She mumbled, hoping her sad voice would lower Taehyung to care, but it didn't. Taehyung just nodded his head and looked anywhere in the cafeteria but her.

~Jimin's world~

Currently Jimin was showing Jungkook the key to the rooftop, "this is a bad idea." Jungkook expressed his worries. Jimin grabbed his wrist and tugged him to the door, he took his key out and looked around for the last lookout then he placed it in the keyhole.