Chapter 26

"Baby, I'm going to go start on the tasks. Give a shout if you need me, I'll be around the house." Taehyung nuzzled closer to Jimin's warmth, piling up lots of kisses on Jimin's jawline to wake him up.

Jimin whined softly and moved Taehyung's head away, "okay, drop our bags off first." Jimin stretched over to Taehyung's chest before pushing him away.

Taehyung was clueless to why Jimin kept pushing him away, "go, tae." Jimin gave a final push and went back to his nesting. Taehyung huffed and walked off, he had to walk to the main house area since that's where Jimin parked the car and with one go, he carried the two bags of their belongings.

He arrived into the home and placed them in the corner of the bedroom, "no goodbye kiss? No hug? No words of encouragement?" Taehyung whined softly leaning on the doorframe hoping to be called over before he left.

"Suck my dick and fuck off." Jimin growled sending his middle finger up for Taehyung to see. Taehyung rolled his eyes and grinned, he walked over to the bed and uncovered Jimin's body, "Taehyung, no." Jimin mumbled, too tired to move his body.

Taehyung didn't listen and continued to lay his tips on his waistband and slowly pulled down, until he was pushed off the bed. "Ow!" He landed on his bum, he was expecting for Jimin's sassy attitude but he only heard a heavy sigh. Taehyung stood up and pecked his head, "I'll see you soon, okay?" he waited for a response but when he got nothing, he moved away until he was outside.

Jimin tried to get more sleep, but he felt bad now. He sat up, frowning at the lonely living space. He rubbed his head and made it off the mattress, he firstly made the bed then moved to the packed bags he seen. He opened his bag and searched for his self care products and moved to the bathroom to wash off.

He took his time under the water, taking care of his lovely body he grew to love, then out to start his skincare. He felt relaxed at this point, it was nice to catch up on his health, but he was quite opposed after he left the bathroom and into the bedroom where he changed into Taehyung's clothing.

Jimin missed him.

He sighed softly and wobbled to the kitchen while he rubbed his lower back, "let's make breakfast." He whispered with a smile. He began to check all the cabinets and fridge to see what he could work with, then he could a simply idea. He noticed there was pancake mix, figuring that would be the best choice.

"Jimin? I'm back." Jimin dropped the whisk he was using and limped to where Taehyung was, "I didn't mean to act out like I did this morning." Jimin told, attaching their pairs of hands. He lowered his gaze down.

"I would kiss you and bend you over right now but I'm all dirtied up." Jimin gave him a glare before smiling, "go wash up and come eat." Taehyung nodded and left to the bathroom. Jimin was now trying to hurry up and finish before Taehyung sat down.

~half an hour later~

"Boo!" Jimin screamed loudly, he panted heavily at the scare he just had. Taehyung chuckled while he held Jimin's body gently, pecking his shoulder as a apology form. Jimin leaned back on his chest and continued to pour the batter and flip the pancakes.

Taehyung kept his posture behind him with his head laying on his shoulder with his eyes closed. "Smells good." He told, Jimin sparked a smile at the compliment.

"Thank you, I added vanilla extract for extra flavor so hopefully it doesn't mess anything up." He explained with rosy cheeks. Taehyung shook his head, "I should have clarified, you smell good." To that, he earned himself a soft elbowing.

He didn't mind it at all and instead held him closer, "the pancakes look and smell good, but I think I would prefer to have you as my breakfast." Jimin flipped the last one and turned the stove off. He wiggled his lower half on Taehyung's area, grinning softly at the soft groans Taehyung vocalized.