Chapter 16

That following Monday, everyone returned back to school grounds after their weekend.

"You've two been quiet for weeks now. What happened?" The teacher asked to two boys. She scanned their uninterested expressions, they didn't even spear a glance to one another.

"If you two make up, I'll raise your grades." She smiled to the boys. She knew it was wrong and that she could get into trouble, but seeing the two best friends not getting along anymore did something to her. Although, the school year was long and wild because of Jimin and Taehyung, they were the highlights of her year. No matter how uncaring she may have been seen, she cared about the duo and wanted to see them thrive together.

"Really!" Taehyung almost fell out of his chair, he looked at the teacher then Jimin who continued to have an unamused look.

"Jimin-" he firstly started, but Jimin cut him off.

"I accept." He said and looked out to the window leaving the teacher and Taehyung confused. "You heard him, he accepts. Raise my grade up to an ninety." He cheekily told, but the teacher shook her head. He blinked a couple of times and showed a confused look, asking for an explanation.

"Jimin is still upset. He didn't let you finish and instead just accepted. That's not fair. You two have the rest of the two weeks to make up and get grades up." She strictly told and walked off to prepare the lesson.

Taehyung sighed and slammed his hand onto the desk, "you could have faked it." He mumbled and focused on the teacher and her words. Jimin rolled his eyes and looked over to the boy, "it wouldn't have been a sincere." Taehyung turned to the boy and showed a mocking expression, "and you think 'I accept' then turning to the window was sincere of you?" Jimin snickered sarcastically then returned to his serious face in seconds making Taehyung feel out of place.

"Oh please. You were going to apologize only because of your grade. See, you're always doing things that will benefit you." Jimin showed a disgusted expression while he glared all over Taehyung's image and scoffed at the upset face the boy made.

"Fu-" the teacher spoke up. "Park and Kim out for disruption." Taehyung groaned while Jimin accepted it and walked on out of class knowing Taehyung would be following.

"Couldn't keep your tone quiet." Jimin mocked as he sat down on the floor and leaned back on the lockers. Taehyung scoffed and did the same but inches apart to have a gap between them. "And you can?" Jimin glared him, seeing he had a dark grin and evil eyes that sparked of anger, he had a bad feeling.

"I can." He confirmed and turned away his head. Taehyung snickered and patted his knee to tease him more, "yeah, you sure can. But you remember the last time you had dinner at my house? After the dinner, you know. You voiced a little sound out. I wonder if Jungkook's ever-" Jimin pushed him, hard enough for Taehyung to fall over and to leave Jimin on his knees.

"You have no right to say that." He weakly told and moved away to his spot, blinking away all the tears that threatened to fall out of embarrassment. Ever since that accident, they never spoke about it.

Never.

Taehyung cleared his throat and sat back up, he took his time pondering over Jimin. "I'm sorry, that shouldn't have been brought up." He said, lowering his gaze and placing his head onto his kneecaps. Jimin scoffed and said nothing else, sitting there in silents.

"I will stab your fucking eyes out and this time I'm not playing." Jimin had been tolerating the glancing and long stares from Taehyung, but it got annoying. Taehyung shrugged and scooted closer, "do it or else I won't be able to keep my eyes off of you, ever." Jimin turned to him, he had a slight grin and his eyes wondered all over his face.