Chapter 2

"Wake up, sleepyhead." Jimin was pushed off the bed, something that was normal. Taehyung smiled at all the loud words Jimin shouted, he made way to Jimin's closet and searched for clothing, for the two.

Jimin stood up and stomped to Taehyung's back but it caught him by surprise when Taehyung suddenly turned with a boxy smile, "use that voice for tonight." Taehyung winked and walked off. He liked teasing the shorter. Jimin ruffled his hair and went to the bathroom connected to his room, without notice, Taehyung slipped in and brushed his teeth.

Since the best friends spent every moment together, they have their own essentials at each other's houses. "What the hell!" Jimin quickly turned and changed faster, Taehyung made a confused face. He kept brushing while Jimin lectured him about how entering an occupied bathroom was wrong.

"Your breath stinks." Taehyung waved his hand in front of his face, Jimin sighed and nodded, "you're too much." He mumbled and started to brush. Taehyung winked again and went to the main room, Jimin walked in seconds later.

He grabbed his belongings and be went down to greet his parents while Taehyung sneaked out from the front door, "lots of ruckus." His mother smiled and packed an extra breakfast sandwich, his parents knew but chose not to make it too obvious.

"I'll see you guys later." Jimin smiled and took the breakfast out the door and handed one to Taehyung who smiled brightly, "ooo, she adores me!" Taehyung cheekily smiled and opened the front door again, "thanks, Miss Park!" Taehyung shouted, he waited to hear something in return and once he did, he shut the door and went on to Jimin who was in his car already.

Taehyung buckled and started to munch on his food, "feed me." Jimin held out his sandwich to Taehyung, grinning at the fact Taehyung didn't hesitate. "Open." Taehyung mumbled, Jimin did just that and bite into the food. This went on until there was no more and when they were at the school parking lot.

"Show time, baby." Taehyung rubbed his hands together and left the car leaving Jimin to let a short laugh before catching up with Taehyung.

"Your bag?" Taehyung shrugged, "I spent the night at your house. I didn't bring shit with me." Jimin hummed and continued on to walk with Taehyung.

They walked in the school, confidently, well one of them. Taehyung greeted the people with smiles and nodded and for the lucky ones, they got a high five. As for Jimin, he only nodded and shyly greeted, "we have to get you over this fear, your too good looking to be shy." Taehyung bumped into Jimin, gently.

He shared a smile to the pouting shorter, "I'm fine with how I am." Taehyung scoffed playfully and pulled Jimin onto the wall, waiting for something it seemed like. "Talk to him." Taehyung secretly pointed out a boy, a shy one just like Jimin. "No way." Jimin shook his head, "milkshakes tonight if you do it." Jimin's angered face eased into excitement, "really? You're grounded though." Taehyung clicked his tongue. "Anything for you." He ruffled Jimin's hair and pushed him forward to the other boy cross the hallway, in his locker.

"H-hi." He cursed himself for stuttering, nonetheless, he smiled softly. "Hi?" The boy with doe eyes answered. Jimin could feel his face redden and his brain spin making it difficult to think straight.

"Hello? Do you need something?" The boy waved his hand crossed Jimin's face with a mocking tone, where's Taehyung when he needs him. "I like your eyes." Jimin lowered his gazed down once he heard the boy laugh, "oh, I like your hair." The boy complimented Jimin. Jimin let a smile show again, he looked up and looked at the boy's doe eyes.

"I was going to color it a different color." He shyly stated hearing a hum from the boy, "I'm Jeon Jungkook." The boy's lips creased into a bunny like smile that made Jimin coo. "I'm-" he was interrupted. "You're Park Jimin, you're known around here." The boy mocked and went back to whatever he was doing in his locker, occasionally looking up to Jimin.