Chapter 24

Today was the last day, Thursday. The two boys walked in the school excited just like everyone else. Taehyung kept his fingers inclined to the sleeve of Jimin's long shirt, "Jungkook! Where've you been?" Jungkook speared a look and shrugged, "doing my thing." Jungkook mumbled and walked off.

Jimin was about to catch up to him but Taehyung stopped him, "let him go. He'll come around." Jimin shook his head softly. He truly missed the boy, his ignorance and strange personality, he missed it all. The bell rang, Taehyung tugged his sleeve in the direction of their classroom.

"Goodness, I'm going to miss you." Taehyung wiped his imaginary tears and went in for a bear hug, but the teacher stopped him and instead, placed her hand out.

"I'm not dirty." He mumbled and shook her hand, "no, I know." She smiled. Taehyung rolled his eyes and smiled back, "you were the best." He whispered before he walked to his seat.

~Sana and Jungkook~

"If you think I'm going to apologize, I won't." Sana remained silent as she sat herself down next to him. Jungkook scratched his nape, he looked over to her who seemed to be waiting with her flickering eyes that showed nothing but despair and the frown she tried to hide by biting her lip was too noticeable.

"Why don't you want me? Everyone wants me, so why don't you?" Jungkook gave an glared, quite impressed with her confidence, but he clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"Do you want me to be honest?" Sana's eyes widen instantly, she nodding her head. Jungkook took a deep breath and sighed heavy, "I like you, a lot. But I'm scared of love." He turned to her and tried his best to make the saddest face he could make.

Sana raised her hand to cover her mouth, "wait, really?" She asked, whispering.

Jungkook leaned in, "no." He went back to his original spot. He chuckled softly at how naive and gullible a person could be, he was having fun. "Sana, don't worry- wait, why are you crying?" He stayed still while the girl weeped into his arms, "why are you so cruel?" She said in between her cries, hiccuping with loud screeching sounds in between.

Jungkook instinctively placed his arms around the fragile frame, burying her head into his nape then proceeding to rub her back. "Miss princess, they were jokes." He groaned softly at the small punches playing on his stomach.

"Hey, stop that." He told and for the first time Sana didn't listen, she just roughen her hits.

"I said, stop." He let go of her body and wrapped his hands on her wrists, he was angered by her actions but seeing her breakdown moreover was saddening.

"Let go of me." She weakly told, Jungkook loosen his grip but he didn't let go. "Hey, let go." She said, furrowing her eyebrows and looking up to reveal her shattered facial expression. Jungkook took a second and smiled, "what? Are you going to make fun of my face? Fuck you." She spat and yanked herself away.

She stood up and stuck her middle finger out for Jungkook and left the spot. She continued to cry as she walked off, until suddenly arms around her waist, stopping her from her walk.

"Now now, princess, let's get you cleaned." He placed his head onto her shoulder, smiling at the widen eyes and the 'O' shaped mouth. He left the embracement and connected their hands and led back to the staircase. He sat them back at the spot they were just in.

"Stay still, princess." She nodded her head and closed her eyes while she began to feel a cloth wiping her face, gently. Jungkook tried his best to be slow and careful, "all done." He whispered. Sana opened her eyes, slightly squinting her eyes just in case she saw a mean look, but Sana was being greeted with a friendly smile.