Chapter 8

The bright source made him scrunch his eyes closed. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes, rapidly blinking to get his vision clear. And once it was, he looked at their position.

"Darling, stop moving or else." Jimin mumbled with his eyes closed. Taehyung snickered silently and laid back down on his original spot, Jimin's chest. "I'm not a bottom, I swear." Taehyung whispered to himself, trying to convince Jimin and himself.

"Yeah, keep talking." Taehyung lifted his head, looking down at Jimin's unbothered face. Maybe it was the sun hitting all the right spots or was his vision still hazy because he woke up?

No, Jimin was just pretty.

His eyes closed that had eye boogers in the corners, drool on the sides of his lips, and hair all messily laying on top of his head and some on his face. Yeah, Jimin was definitely pretty in Taehyung's eyes. People would probably think Jimin hadn't slept in days or had the best good nights sleep by his features but not Taehyung.

He swallowed a lump and leaned in slowly, stopping until his nose basically touched Jimin's jawline. Then, he thought for a second, what was he doing? He regain his thoughts and purred onto him, nuzzling his head on Jimin's jawline and laying on the nape of his neck.

"You're so fucking perfect. It makes me want to flaw you down." Jimin grinned softly, and wrapped his arm around Taehyung's body. "Yeah? How would you do that?" Taehyung opened his mouth, but no words came out.

He want to tell him all the best ways to ruin his innocent image, but would he really want to hear it? As his best friend? No, he wouldn't. "I don't know." He lied. Jimin scoffed softly, "you do know." Of course he knew, but he wasn't going to state it.

"There's a state fair next weekend, I was wondering if you would want to accompany me." He changed the subject, untangling himself and moved to Jimin's side.

Jimin stretched and hummed as he rubbed his eyes, "sure." He smiled and looked at Taehyung for the first time this morning.

What a sight to wake up to.

He relaxed his body and smiled at the view of Taehyung getting up. He turned to his side and held his head up with his hand, watching Taehyung do his thing.

Taehyung yawned and stretched, sighing softly and went to Jimin's closet. "Baby, is it okay if i take something from your side?" Taehyung rather surprised when he seen Jimin staring at him with a fond smile on his lips, "of course." He whispered, striking him in his heart. He stayed in place trying to wrap his mind around the voice, Jimin's deep yet feminine voice, sweet and bitter mixing in.
his sweet image and the bitter aura Jimin had at that moment.

Taehyung nodded and quickly searched for clothing, he picked clothing that seemed somewhat bigger. Jimin watched Taehyung take his shirt off for a second before placing on his picked shirt then changing into shorts.

"We should stay in bed. All day, how does that sound?" Jimin said watching Taehyung wobble back to the bed and into his arms, "sounds great." Taehyung snuggled and closed his eyes again. Jimin hummed and untangled himself as he sided himself then making Taehyung spoon him closely.

Jimin curled his ball making Taehyung tighten his grip around his body. They thoughts about sleep were doomed when they heard someone's phone vibrating. Taehyung sighed reached for the phone, it was his phone.

He looked at the contact name and it was Sana, "it's Sana." He squeaked and laid back behind Jimin before answering the phone. "Good morning, Taehyungie." Taehyung smiled softly at the voice while he wrapped his other arm around Jimin's body.