Chapter 22

(next day, Monday)

"Gosh, kook. Be nice." Jimin bumped into his friend who just looked offended by his words. Taehyung watched with a smile, "this is how Jungkook is, so don't think too much of it." Jimin explained, smiling over to Jungkook.

But this was more than just how Jungkook behaved, he was actually upset. Seeing the two boys becoming more than just friends didn't seem right for him. The more he thought about the idea of Jimin being with someone else, he hated it. "I'm leaving." Jungkook excused himself and left to his classroom.

The two good friends kept walking, continuing their conversations until they seen Sana.

They walked over to the girl who didn't seem too well, "hey guys." She smiled at the boys who smiled back. "Hi." They said together, then silences. "You were-" Taehyung started but Sana cut in, "I have to go." Her breath hitched and ran off before she was seen crying.

She ran and ran, avoiding her friends that called after her then ignoring the ringing bell. She stopped at a staircase that wasn't used quite often, the abandon staircase. She stepped up and once she thought it was good enough, she sat down and brought her palms onto her face.

Sobbing her heart out to the boy that ruined her feelings, "why are you crying?" She spiked up to the voice, familiar but unknown.

She wiped her eyes and looked up, "Jimin's friend?" She said, furrowing her eyebrows, covering up again after remembering her ruined makeup. Jungkook found it somewhat funny, he silently sat on the same step she sat on but on the opposite side while he looked the other way.

"I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." He gave his name.

She laughed sarcastically and for the first time, she was going to say something that wasn't so nice due to her heartbreak.

"Does it look like I care? Leave me alone." Jungkook grinned and shrugged, he stood up and walked down the stairs. "It looks like you're upset with Taehyung, I understand." He raised his hands in defeat, rolling his eyes and off to the exit he went.

Sana sniffled and wiped her last tears, "you know nothing." She spat and stood up to stomp back to Jungkook because she felt the need to lash out on something.

Jungkook stopped in his tracks when he heard stomps sounding louder, he raised an eyebrow and slowly turned to the girl. He hid his smile and kept a straight unamused expression.

Sana huffed and walked closer, "you don't know shit about me and how the hell I feel! You have no right to try and relate because you simply cannot! My love was token for granted, it was one-sided! Do you know how hard it is to cope with the being used? For almost two fucking months? No, you fucking don't!" She shouted, eyes squeezed closed and body pouring out just like her words did.

To say, she felt better at the end, huffing in silences, it made her feel like she finally got through to someone. All the sadness that's been built up is finally getting released.

"What a potty mouth you have, miss princess. Wipe your eyes, you look like you're going to a Halloween party." Jungkook tiredly handed her a handkerchief and causally walked to the steps.

Sana looked down at the white cloth and scrunched it in her shaking palms, she stomped to the sitting boy. "Didn't you hear what I said! And- and don't call me a princess!" She screamed loudly, as she sat down on the opposite end of the stairs.

Jungkook shrugged and waited for her to hand his cloth back, "you're smudging it all over." Jungkook shook his head, Sana frowned softly.

Why isn't he pitying her?