Chapter 28

~Two days later, night time~

Taehyung was bored. He had no one to talk to, of course he had his grandparents, but it was different. He kept up with the daily chores, which distracted his mind for the most part, but laying down alone in the bed was what he couldn't grasp his mind around.

It was different and specially scary.

Thinking about it, he was alone in a small house. It took about fifteen minutes to reach the main house where his grandparents lived. He was surrounded by fields, fields of grass and crops. Lots of land meaning the more he yelled, it would just echo and no one could reach him if he did need help.

So, if something were to happen, he was doomed.

He peeked his head out the covers, seeing nothing because of the pitch black room. He shivered, thinking of the worst possibilities that could happen. "Jimin." He whispered, his lost hope before he covered his face back up.

He closed his eyes, whispering a short prayer he leant from his father when he was younger. He shook in fear when he heard a creaking sound inches away from where he laid.

Taehyung's heart rate was so fast, it could probably be heard. Bumping and thumping in a rate of a car would drive, speeding through the streets. The creaking got louder and he swore he could hear heavy breathing at the edge of the bed.

And slowly, he felt something.

He kept his body frozen, placing a hand over his mouth to suppress his small screams of panic. "Boo!" A body pounced on his body. His first reaction was to get away or push away, so he did that. With all his strength, he pulled the body and pushed off the bed. Then, he heard a loud cry, immediately knowing who it was.

"Taehyung, that hurt." Jimin stood up and rubbed his bum, frowning at the aching motion on his lower back. Taehyung left the bed and pressed his lips onto Jimin's own, "I missed you. Baby, I missed you." All throughout his words he pecked a different spot on Jimin's unamused face.

"I missed you too. But that really hurt." He giggled softly guiding Taehyung to the switch for the lights. Now, they met eye to eye, and slowly they met lips to lips. "Come here." Taehyung whispered and picked him up and led him to the bed. Jimin tied his body around Taehyung's muscular frame, returning the passion Taehyung had in his lips.

He rubbed his body onto Taehyung who held him tight with care, moaning softly every time Taehyung touched one of his favorite spots. "Come down. I'm tired." Taehyung was pushed away and patted on the back. Jimin's words were denied in Taehyung's head, he grabbed his wrist and piled lots of kisses of his neck and slowly, his work payed off.

Jimin was a moaning mess, crawling on Taehyung's back, moving his head to each side, left and right, like he was putting up a fight, but he wasn't. Jimin was simply challenging Taehyung, submitting to him in the slightest but still being bratty.

"Stay still or I'll bite you." Jimin didn't listen.

He closed his eyes and pushed Taehyung's head back into his neck before he moved away, teasingly. Taehyung mumbled some words, then moved Jimin's shirt away from behind his neck then, he opened his mouth, widely.

He grinned softly before diving in, craving his canines down to Jimin's skin. He heard Jimin scream out of distress, but slowly ease when Taehyung licked the area. "I just marked you." Taehyung whispered softly, repeating his kitty licks and sometimes adding pecks around the bitten mark.

"I'm so hard right now." Jimin answered, truthfully. Taehyung hummed softly, finishing his healings and slowly began to pleasure Jimin and himself.

~the next morning~