Chapter 3

"Not a good idea." Jimin frowned. He had a stomachache from all the sweet liquid he had yesterday. He whimpered lowly and texted his mother about how he felt. She understood, but she had work early in the morning too give him any medicine. He curled into a ball and covered his body with the sheets.

Every time he felt an uncomfortable ache, he would tremble in his place, rubbing his stomach that really pained.

Then, there was an opening of door and a deep voice that pulled him out of his displeasure. "I brought medicine. You'll be okay, Jiminie. Doctor Kim is here." Taehyung sat on the bed and started to arrange the medicine, he held it up to Jimin's mouth and smiled when Jimin weakly opened up.

"Good boy." Jimin perked to the nickname, but then the aching feeling came back. He groaned and went back to his nesting. Taehyung smiled softly, he snapped out of it and took off his shoes and climbed into the bed with the curled boy.

"Turn. I want to hold you." Jimin whined softly but he didn't hesitate to turn to his side. He yelped silently when Taehyung pulled him closely to his chest, "doctor Kim will nurse you back to health." Jimin hummed and closed his eyes, but whenever he would twitch he would wake up because he wasn't sure Taehyung was okay with the sudden movements, but Taehyung never voiced his discomfort only whispered sweet nothings in Jimin's ear.

After checking the time on Jimin's phone, he gently shook his shoulder. "It's time to take the medicine." Jimin nodded. He turned and sat up slightly, he opened his mouth and waited for the small cup of liquid grape favored to be poured. He made a disgusted face at the taste then collapsed on Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung grinned, he held him while he cozied them into the sheets again. He laid flat on his back while Jimin was on his side with his palm on his chest. "You're a big baby when you're sick, but that's okay, Jiminie." Jimin said nothing to his teasing and kept snoozing.

Taehyung stayed up this time to rub his back and hum a small tone from his favorite song. He stretched his hand out and unlocked Jimin's phone, with one hand he kept on Jimin's back and with the other, on Jimin's phone. He went to the online app and searched for a restaurant Jimin enjoyed to eat at, he ordered food and then went back to cuddling with Jimin.

Half an hour later, he excused himself from the bed and went to the front door. "Order for Park Jimin." The delivery guy said, Taehyung nodded and gave him a bill. "Keep the change." He said, taking the bag. He closed the door and locked it before heading to the dining table. He sat the table for two and went to retrieve his best friend, "it's lunch time." Jimin nodded and walked off with Taehyung's hand in his own.

"I have a fucking headache now." Jimin rubbed his head and sat in one of the seats. Taehyung kept that in mind, "I'm not a baby, Taehyung." Taehyung nodded, patiently. He was trying to feed him but Jimin denied. There they sat, in silents while they ate. Then, it was back to bed for Jimin.

He snuggled into the sheets while Taehyung searched for other medicine for headaches, once he found it he stuffed it into Jimin's mouth and gave him water. Without doubt, Jimin swallowed the pill even if he didn't know what it was for. He trusted Taehyung. He went back to sleep and so did Taehyung.

Jimin slowly woke up, it was dark, he checked the time and it was around eight at night. He groaned softly, but at least his body didn't hurt anymore. So, he woke Taehyung up too.

"Wake your ass up." Taehyung's head spiked up. "Bitch, I'm up." He mumbled and sat up. He wiped his eyes to get his vision clearer and then leaned onto Jimin's shoulder, "let's go explore." Jimin grinned softly. Once he gave a positive feedback, they both silently got ready and walked out from the front door.

Jimin started car and hurried to drive off before the headlights gave their sneak out away. Taehyung cheered happily and so did Jimin, then it was quiet. Taehyung turnt the radio up and Jimin rolled down the windows, cruising down the empty roads until they were hit with the bright city lights.