Chapter 19

(Continuing from chapter 18)

Taehyung ran out the restaurant and ran to where he
hoped to see Jimin and he thanked the angels above when he seen Jimin still walking to his vehicle. He ran towards the boy, panting and speeding to Jimin.

"Jimin!" He hugged the shorter from behind, scaring him with a yelp slipping easily out. Jimin's heart raced, not only because he was scared but also because Taehyung.

"Get off of me." He ordered, he wanted to be cautious but he was really happy. Taehyung let go and stood there with his eyes glued down to his shoes, Jimin scoffed and started to walk again hearing steps behind him.

"Let's talk." Taehyung said once they came to a familiar vehicle. That's when Jimin got upset, "so, now you want to talk? After a month and weeks you want to talk? Don't make me laugh, Taehyung." He snapped and opened his door and slammed the door in front of him.

He rubbed his temples with watery eyes, he wanted to be comforted. Then, his defenses were brought back up when he heard his opposite side door open and a body being placed in his passenger seat.

"Get the hell out, I'm tried." He mumbled and kept his eyes forward, but his eyes wondered when he heard a belt clicking itself and seen a boxy smile from the boy. "Let's go, baby, I'm tried too." Jimin narrowed his eyebrows, why so sudden? He literally hit on his girlfriend moments ago, why wasn't he mad?

"Get out, what part don't you understand?" Taehyung shrugged and smiled, "none. Please, explain each and every part so Taehyungie can understand." He wiggled in his seat, cutely to make Jimin fluster in his mind. The urge to just ruin it all for the boy was so tempting, but his feelings were all over the place to understand what was happening.

"We kissed, you left me the next day without anything and then you got together with Sana. Our friendship got rocky after that, please, can you leave now?" Throughout his words, Jimin was caught slurring and sudden stops because his throat would become dry.

Taehyung calmed down and listened to his weak voice, trying to stay composed but there was no point in trying because tears were already falling down on his rosy cheeks.

He couldn't help but make a confused look when Jimin worded his sentences, "baby, I left because I thought you regretted our kisses. When we returned to your house that night, I wanted more kisses but you kept denying me and I thought you were upset." Jimin gasped softly then he shook his head, he surprised Taehyung when he giggled softly.

It was finally getting cleared up.

"I was really tired. Trust me, if I wasn't, we would have been all over each other that night." He stated while he stared at nothing, smiling softly at that sweet night they shared together. Taehyung wiped his own tears, he sniffled softly and nodded.

"I got with Sana because I couldn't bare to be alone. I thought since you were rejecting me, our friendship would start to crumble, so I decided to try and forget about it and get with her. I thought you would get the concept too, but I think we were both creating lies that made us want to turn on each other." He explained the next part. Jimin hummed softly, ending the tears and clearing his throat.

Taehyung did the same and looked out the window, afraid to look at Jimin again. "I hated being without you. That week you announced your relationship, I cried every moment of my days. It ruined me, Taehyung." Jimin grunted, containing his low cries that wanted to come out to explain his feelings.

Taehyung's heart shattered, patching itself up then repeating it's breaking. He was now on fully crying, tears flowing and snot running down his nose, trying to make it unnoticed by Jimin. "Say something." Jimin whispered after no words from the taller. He felt quite upset that Taehyung wasn't facing him at all, what was out the window that was so interesting?