Chapter 31

"Goodness, tae, you went harder than usual." Jimin l told lowly while he weeped with the pressure being made on his lower back.

"I had to get my week in. Who knows the next time we'll do it." Taehyung explained, rubbing Jimin's body with lotion.

Jimin huffed and kept his eyes closed, "and plus, you were too good to resist." He ended it off with a grin on his face.

Jimin gave him a glare before returning his eyes closed, "besides, I kept you quiet. All night, you wanted to scream your love out, but I stopped you." Taehyung cheekily told.

Jimin shook his head, "you held me down on the mattress while you penetrated the hell out of me." Taehyung groaned at the memories of him holding Jimin's neck down to the mattress while his strokes continued to quicken in motion sending the boys into pure bliss.

"You liked it. I know you did." Taehyung lowered his hands down to the sides of Jimin's hips, seeing the marks he left, remembering how he held Jimin by his waist while he bounced on his inches as Taehyung forced Jimin to cover his mouth.

Taehyung shuddered, "rub my thighs too." Jimin told making Taehyung hummed. He went to his left one first trying to kept out the thoughts of the missionary position they had at times. Jimin holding up his legs up while Taehyung moved his lower half in depths into Jimin's hole keeping his hands on Jimin's mouth to keep the sounds down.

"You must me sore here." He commented messaging the back of Jimin's thigh, "I am." Jimin whispered. Taehyung went to Jimin's right thigh and repeated the same gestures.

"Can see your chest?" Jimin didn't say a word and simply raised his shirt up to reveal all the love marks and bites Taehyung made during their fun. "Honey, you're the best." Taehyung left his spot and piled kisses on Jimin's lips.

Jimin smiled shyly, "I know I am." Taehyung continued kissing until he felt the need to stop.

Jimin seen him return to his spot between his legs and start up on massaging his body again. "Do you want to try the jam?" Taehyung asked, seeing Jimin quickly nod his head with a smile. Taehyung stood up and helped Jimin up, "carry me." Jimin whispered.

He felt his body lift from the wooden floor and up in Taehyung's arms. He was carried all the way down to the kitchen and placed on a countertop. "Toast or a spoon?" Taehyung asked, holding up bread and a spoon.

Jimin gave a thought and pointed to the spoon, "we have to feed you, babe. You can't just eat jam off the spoon." He scolded yet he still scooped some onto the spoon and handed it to Jimin. Seeing how wiggly he turned, "tae, try it." Jimin held the spoon out, ignoring the glare Taehyung gave, smiling softly at him taking a lick of the sweet jam.

"That's good." He nodded his head and went to the fridge to find something to make for breakfast. Jimin observed while he ate more of the jam, "Jimin, stop eating that, you're about to eat leftovers from last night's dinner." Taehyung plated two serving and popped them into the microwave one by one, watching Jimin stuff his mouth with the strawberry jam before it was taken away.

Taehyung made the table and placed the plates on the table and went back to Jimin half way down the container, "enough of that." He snatched the container and carried Jimin to the table. Jimin whined softly, sulking to Taehyung who minded his business, eating.

He pouted while he played with his food, "eat, Jimin." Taehyung told, leaning back on his chair. Jimin rolled his eyes and took a bite, wiggling his body in dissatisfaction. Taehyung continued not to care about the whines of Jimin, eating and warning Jimin at times.

After breakfast, they went back up to Jimin's room and laid down together. "Should we stay in bed for the day until our date?" Jimin shook his head. Taehyung looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "why not?" He asked.