Side Story: Chapter 8

It was Monday. Like usual, every student was in their first period classroom. Just like Jungkook and Sana, it was particularly very interesting how they worked now that they weren't talking anymore.

"How's the project going?" The teacher asked the duo who only shrugged as a response. She stared at the two before just walking away to check on the other students. Jungkook plopped his head on his chin and looked over to Sana that was looking somewhere else.

"Have you thought of anything?" His voice ringed of irritation, all the attitude only made Sana feel smaller. "No." She said, looking down at her shaky palms. Sana grunted lowly, wanting to cry and wanting to get away from the boy. Jungkook scoffed, noticing how she hitched when he made his noise.

"Well, think of something." He snapped, growling as he stood taller to show he was in charge. Sana nodded her head and lowered her head in submission, bitting her bottom lip it wouldn't drip down to a frown.

Jungkook huffed and turned away, regretting how he treats her.

Women should be handled with love and care. To nurture and protect. One thing his mother told him was how to treat a women no manner the status, always with respect with a touch of extra. But when he with Sana, it's completely different.

He wants to almost concur her to be his own.

It was weird, very stupid of him, and he knew it.

"Did you think of something?" The weak voice called out, asking to be challenged. Jungkook mentally smiled, but showed an upset expression at her. "No, i haven't." He mumbled, seeing the problem.

Sana huffed a laugh, "well, think of something." She mocked as she looked back up at the board. Jungkook let a grin slip, he hummed softly and turned his gaze at the window, thinking about her beauty.

-lunch time-

"So, you fucked it up?" Jungkook could see Taehyung's mood change when he spoke about what happened yesterday. He sense the tension was raising, although he wanted to participate, he knew he would lose to Taehyung.

"I didn't technically fuck it up." Jungkook shrugged, looking down acting as if he was distracted with his food, but really, he just didn't want to face Taehyung.

"Oh so, you did." Taehyung scrunched both of his fist on the table, ignoring Jimin's attempts to calm him down. "Tae, it's okay." Jimin whispered, pecking his shoulder in secret.

Taehyung looked over at Jimin, "no, it's not okay. Are you really going to side with him? That piece of shit just ruin something so precious." He spatted, knowing he will have to pay up when they're alone.

Jimin blinked at him a couple of times, replaying the way Taehyung raised his voice at him. "You know what? Since she's so fucking precious and you care so much about her, maybe you should go comfort her and be with her instead of me." Jimin growled, scrunching his nose to his own words.

He panted seeing Taehyung's eased expression, he rolled his eyes and stood up and walked off. "God damnit." He slammed his hand down on the table and walked off to follow Jimin leaving Jungkook once again.

Jungkook sighed softly, lurking all the cafeteria to notice Sana was not there where she usually does with her friends. Getting a bad feeling, he walked out to found her. Looking around each corner, hallways, and floors.

All that led him to the staircase, the one they met in. He opened the doors and stepped of the case only to see the same boys kissing, "sorry." He mumbled, bowing and leaving the staircase. "Sana?" He whispered. Jungkook perked to the soft sounds, every faint he had to explore in that area.