Chapter 27

Jimin woke up from the beeping sound of his alarm. He aggravatingly turned the repeating noise off, hearing the groaning from Taehyung.

He mumbled his apologies and laid back down on his back, "you're still leaving?" Taehyung whispered. Jimin rubbed his eyes and hummed. He looked over to Taehyung, seeing his unbothered sleeping aura made him want to stay in bed.

Jimin wanted to snuggle up with the boy, kissing, and talk to him. To remind Taehyung how much importances he has in his life, Jimin wanted to hold him in his arms fondly and show him how he's supposed to be treated.

All this emotions so early in the morning was stressful and specially when he's going to leave, Jimin already misses him.

"What are you waiting for? Jungkook will be upset if you don't arrive on time." Taehyung patted his chest before lifting his body with a dreamy smile on his lips, puffy eyes made Jimin wondered if he cried last night.

Jimin nodded and also got up, he kissed his cheek and left the bed noticing the heavy shaky sigh Taehyung made when he did so. "I'll be back in two days or so. You're being dramatic." He tried to brighten the gloomy setting, but it seemed like his comment made it worse. "Just go." Taehyung told and laid back, covering his body the sheets.

Jimin's eyes flickered, he rubbed Taehyung's leg before leaving to go to the bathroom. Taehyung didn't want him to go, he didn't want him to leave at all. He wanted them to stay together, not to be separated. Although it was just for days, it seemed like his whole world was disappearing out of thin air.

Taehyung tried grasping onto the obvious facts about the whole situation, but he knew nothing of what was happening.

He grew worried.

Was Jimin lying?

The more he thought of it and remembering Jungkook, just simply, Jungkook. He growled lowly, he didn't like Jungkook, for all he knows, Jungkook could still like Jimin and try to do something to him.

"I'll be fine." Taehyung was uncovered by Jimin.

Taehyung looked into his shiny lingering eyes, all the worry was reassured. He nodded softly and wrapped his arms around Jimin's body, "be safe. Call me when you get there. Text me when you're at the mini stops. Don't talk to anyone at the gas stations. Jimin." Taehyung strictly told, but when he called Jimin's name, Taehyung weeped softly.

Jimin smiled and pulled him into a long comforting hug, "okay, I'll do everything." Jimin told. He pecked his shoulder for moments and slowly unattached himself.

"I look good, don't I?" Jimin showed his outline with a creasing smile while he swirled for only Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung smiled and nodded, "yes, but almost too good." He mumbled, leaving the bed and going to his bag to pull out a shirt. "Wear this instead." Jimin snickered and shook his head.

He took his belongings and started to walk to the front door. Taehyung raced to his side and pushed him onto the wall, without words he began to undress Jimin who didn't even put up a fight. "You will wear this." Taehyung growled into his ear and placed his own shirt onto Jimin's body.

Jimin would be lying if he wasn't aroused, he swallowed hard and nodded. He slowly started to walk again, "leaving without kissing me?" The teasing started.

Jimin dropped his bag and walked back to Taehyung jumping into his arms that caught Jimin right on time. Jimin curled his legs around Taehyung's waist and his arms around his neck, and pulled him into the heated moment.

Grasping onto one another like they weren't already close enough, moving their heads to deepen the kiss to the best, crawling and growling overtook the silence of the house.