Side Story: Chapter 11

December.

Months have passed all while Jungkook and Sana only stayed strong together. It was the last day before winter break and the day to present their projects to the class.

Jungkook nuzzled his hand over to Sana's, they shared a smile at one another and continued to watch and listen to their classmate's projects.

"Jungkook and Sana, you guys are up." Jungkook and Sana stood up and walked to the front of the class, smiling softly at their peers before Jungkook started as planned. Then, Sana began. Their presentation lasted almost five minutes long like the rubric instructed.

Then, it was time for questions.

A few hands rose up and once they were called they asked their question, "so, your whole presentation was about your love story?" One boy said, laughing off to his friend to the side.

Sana smiled and nodded while Jungkook didn't appreciate his rudeness, "and yours was any better? It was about your fucking fishing trip years ago, sit the fuck down." He snapped, seeing the boy stand up, upset by Jungkook's comment.

Jungkook grinned darkly and scrunched his fist, stepping forward before he was pulled by Sana. "It was just a question." She pulled him back to their spots and started to look around for other raised hands, then she picked someone.

"What did you guys think of each other when first meeting and now?" A girl asked with a smile. Sana smiled back and answer first while she tilted over to Jungkook who kept glaring at the boy, "the first time I was slightly embarrassed because he caught me crying in the staircase, but after he sat down and gave me wipes for my tears, I could sense goodness hidden inside and now, he's the biggest lovely bear. He may seem big and mean, but he's a softie." Jungkook lowered his head, embarrassed that he was exposed to the whole classroom.

He cleared his throat and spoke up, "when I saw her I thought she was the dumbest person to be crying in the staircase. She seemed so fragile and broken it sort of lowered me in. Now, I think she's still the clueless person but with the biggest heart, of course." He glanced at Sana who's face was redden.

He bumped into her shoulder and both looked at each other. "Any more questions?" Jungkook asked while still maintaining eye contact with her before turning to the classroom to see other hands, he picked a boy in the left side of the classroom.

"What is your advice to keep a girlfriend despite your temper?" Jungkook shrugged at the question.

"Honestly, just put everything aside and use your negative emotions for good, tell her how much you love her. Being aggressively told that you are loved is very different from a sweet gentle lovey." Jungkook explained, hinting a small smile at Sana who only stared off into the space remembering all the times Jungkook could have gotten angry but didn't, instead he just shouted how much he loved her.

"Wonderful presentation, Jungkook and Sana. Please, return to your seats." The teacher interfered. The couple walked back and told each other how well they presented.

-lunch time-

"It's the last day, why do we have to leave school grounds?" Sana worriedly told, looking around for any teachers. Jungkook stopped and smiled, "I'm not asking you to leave with me. You just followed me." He clarified with a slight grin.

He watched her look unsure, but he continued to walk to the exit. Sana huffed and walked over to him, grasping onto his arm feeling herself be pulled out the doors and to the cold outside world.

"Hurry, before they see us!" Sana tugged at his arm, but Jungkook stopped in his tracks to pull items out of his backpack. "Sana, It's cold out. Where is your gloves and that hat you usually wear?" He pulled out a scarf and wrapped it around Sana's neck.