Side Story: Chapter 5

The week was over and it was finally the weekend.

Today, the day where Jungkook and Sana will be hanging out together at the nail salon then going to Jungkook's place.

"What color and shape?" Sana turned to Jungkook who looked all around the store, it was his first time being in a nail salon.

Jungkook blinked a couple of times before turning to Sana, "shape?" He tilted like a confused puppy. Sana smile with nod, walking with the lady. They got settled in a station, Jungkook watched in amazement how the lady was getting Sana nails prepared.

"Search up nail shapes on your phone." Jungkook nodded and searched on the internet immediately looking up at Sana, "which one do you get normally?" Jungkook asked. Sana shrugged, "I get almond." Jungkook hummed.

"Then get almond." Sana chuckled and nodded, telling the lady the shape before asking Jungkook the color. Jungkook looked over to the other wall that had rows of colors, "what do you think about white nails with hearts on the ends?" He eyed the colors then looked at Sana with a smile appearing on his face. "I like that idea." She said, then told the plan to the lady who started on her work instantly.

Jungkook scooted his chair closer to Sana and opened the makeover game to keep her entertained for awhile. Sana giggled softly watching Jungkook over the people on the apps over the top makeovers, "purple hair." She told. Jungkook complied and made the girl's hair purple, then gave her a bad crooked hair cut.

For the whole forty-five minutes, Sana watched Jungkook play the game. Noticing the more he played, the more he got serious about the game. Meaning, he would actually fix their appearances to better.

"Finished." The lady spoke up.

The two looked up and got out their chairs to follow the lady up to the register. "Don't worry, I'll pay." Sana shook her head, but before she could take out the amount, Jungkook already payed.

Her hand was grabbed by Jungkook leading her out the store and now walking to his house. "They look good." Jungkook held both of her hands to take a good look, he looked up to her and kissed her knuckles then connected their hands together.

Sana bumped into him playfully to balance the embarrassment she felt. Jungkook just squeezed her hand gently with a smile glaring down to her redden face.

-at Jungkook's home-

Jungkook clicked his tongue, clapping his hands softly and moments later, four kittens ran to greet them. Sana squeaked, crouching down to pet all four animals.

"Come on, princess." Jungkook whispered, walking off to the living room to sit down on the couch. "They're so cute!" Sana plopped herself down on Jungkook's side, scratching one of the cat's chin.

Junkook hummed, not to mused with the animals only admiring Sana's happiness. This is how she's supposed to be, all happy and smiles not sad and crying. She looked better with a smile, everyone did.

"Should I order takeout?" Sana looked over and the glisten in her eyes spoke for herself, "yes! I'm really hungry." She said and went back to playing with the curious kittens.

Jungkook snickered and went on to order at a restaurant, picking various of food options for Sana to pick from. Once he placed the order, he placed his phone down and rolled his arm around her waist.

Sana leaned over to his body while she held each and every kitten up to Jungkook to compliment them on their features while Jungkook listens and placed his own comments in times.

Jungkook looked over to Sana seeing that she was signaling for a kiss, "not in front of the kitties." Sana huffed a laugh. She went to carefully placing her palms over two of the kitten's eyes then Jungkook doing the same to other two, and both quickly joined lips for multiple pecks before the kittens got inpatient.