bad idea

Sparkling had found his way around the house pretty easily, it wasn't his first time here, but it was his first time this deep into the interior. As he reached the top floor, something caught his eye.
A strange assortment of boxes, heavy objects and furniture blocking off a door. That was very strange.

As he approached the collection of.. stuff, he couldn't help but grow curious. They were clearly stopping anyone from going in, or out, of this room. There was definitely a room, he could tell, it wouldn't make sense for there to be just a wall blocked off like this. There had to be something behind it.

Box by box he moved the brocade away from the door, and once most were gone he paused, leaning back and sighing, this wasn't easy work, whatever was behind here clearly was not meant to be seen. After his five minute break he went to continue, that was until he heard something, a shuffle, the sound of something hitting wood, and eventually a quiet voice.

"..alchemist? Is that you?"

Sparkling froze, that was Vampire's voice. Vampire was in there? He picked up the pace, now just shoving the boxes aside, until it was just the slab of wood between them.

".. Vampire?" He spoke with a softness he rarely used, but something was definitely not right.

"You're not alchemist.. sparkling?"

"Yes, it's me. I'm here." He let out a relieved sigh, glad that atleast Vampire recognised his voice, and even more glad that he was actually talking.  He placed his hand on the door, and in one movement, pushed it open slightly. With one last glance for Alchemist, he went in.

The room was pitch black, there was no light in here, how cruel..
"Vampire?" He called out, receiving a shuffle in reply, "oh is it the door? I'll shut it." As he turned to shut the door, he could hear the movement pick up.
"There we go, now where are you- oof-" a weight collided with him, almost knocking him over. At first this did make him panic, but as soon as the pair of arms slid around his waist, he calmed himself.
"There you are." He smiled. Vampire still hadn't spoken back yet, but the extra little squeeze he gave was all the reply he needed.

"It's good to see you, we've all been so worried-" sparkling began, while he couldn't see Vampire's face, he could feel it as he somewhat snuggled closer to him. "What was wrong with you? You wouldn't normally leave for that long.." he asked tenderly, aware sometimes Vampire liked to avoid straight answers.

"'m not feeling myself.." Vampire mumbled, his voice muffled by the fabric of sparkling's shirt. This was oddly not comforting. Something about this felt like it wasn't honest. But, Sparkling wouldn't force an answer out of him, no that'd be cruel.

"Gosh- it's dark in here" sparkling awkwardly laughed, all of his questions seemed to have upset Vampire, his grip was tighter, a little too tight. "Vampire- bud- you're uh- gripping a little too hard there."

"Oh. 'm sorry.." and with that he let go. That was oddly easy. But it felt wrong, like it upset him more.

"Ah- thanks- so uh.." he turned around. "..Vampire? Where'd ya go?" This no longer felt safe. Why was he even blocked in? There must have been some reason- right?
He couldnt see a thing. God this room was really dark-

Alchemist was very much so annoyed. How had Sparkling managed to disappear so quickly?!!? She searched through the bottom two floors, every door was closed, this was a lot of rooms to go through.. and still there was no sign of him.

Or well, until she heard a thud and a panicked sort of yelp. That was a clue and a half. She cursed under her breath as she changed course, up to the third and final floor. "Sparkling I swear to god if vampire doesn't hurt you then I Will-" she grumbled as she neared the door, and with one extra dramatic step, she reached her destination. "Let's just hope he didn't kill him.."