wrong one!

Alchemist sat on the top steps leading up to her home. It was quiet, the sun was out. It was truly a nice day. So why did she feel wrong?

She couldn't figure it out, things were alright. Vampire seemed much happier now, he'd even returned to his old routine of hanging around Sparkling's juice bar daily. He couldn't be the cause of it anymore, right?
Maybe she missed the company?

That was probably it. After all, she'd been basically stuck with him for months, it's no surprise that she felt lonely...
Maybe a walk would help. She stood up, stretching briefly, where would she even go? She sighed, and began to walk forward, with no real idea of her destination.

The scenery calmed her, just as she expected, as she strolled further and further into the neighbouring forest. It was empty and quiet. But she didn't feel.. right. Still, she walked on.
It didn't take long for it to get dark, or did it? She wasn't sure. She didn't even know how long she'd been outside. The path looked the same no matter where she stepped. Was she going around in circles?

..she felt dizzy.

Alchemist stopped in her tracks, something was wrong. Why was everything the same? She glanced around, her hands were shaking. It wasn't cold.. why was she shaking? She blinked, the view before her suddenly blurry. "Oh- oh god I need to sit down-" she mumbled to herself, staggering over to a fallen tree.
She reached out, trying to stabilise herself. What was going on?!
She sat herself down, leaning her back against the wood, just in time for her to violently gag. Something was setting her off. If only she could figure out what it was!

"Oh my. You're quite strong aren't you?" A sickly sweet voice seemed to flow down from the treetops above her. Alchemist tried to look up, a wave of dizziness hitting her head on.

"Most cookies don't stay awake this long... Oh well!" The voice belonged to a rather slim little cookie. Her eyes fixated on Alchemist as she struggled to focus. Alchemist gave up, letting her head flop forwards, she'd be fine once she woke up. Just a little nap..

The little cookie landed beside her with a soft thud, and patted her on the head. "Welp! You weren't the one I was supposed to find but you'll do!"
A much larger figure approached from behind them, gently moving the little one away.
"That's enough Foxglove. You can go now."
The small cookie giggled, and trotted away into the woods, as the taller one crouched down beside Alchemist.
She let out a little sigh, brushing the hair out of her face. "Oh sweetie. it's been a while hasn't it?"

A/N: heyyy sorry for the delay. This part didn't want to be written <3 that's why it's so short lol.