memories (9)

Almost immediately after Vampire was reunited with his little sewn bat, he calmed down, enough for Spinach to trust him not to run away when she escorted him out of the room.
He was fixated on the little critter, some of the sewing was getting worn, he'd have to repair it soon.

His attention was quickly pulled away from him, as the bright light of day hit him head on. He let out a hiss, attempting to block it from hitting his face with his sleeves. Herb let out a panicked little gasp, undoing the apron he wore, only to throw it over Vampire's head, hopefully that would stop the sun being too much. Vampire wouldn't dare look up at him, he couldn't bare to face him, not in this state anyways. Yet he still mumbled a thanks, it was the least he could do, as he was led out of the grounds, to his surprise, more familiar faces were waiting for him at the exit. One he was almost happy to see, the other? Not so much.

His sister let out a cry and dashed to his side, grabbing onto him with a desperation he'd only ever experienced himself. "Oh my gosh- you're okay- you're- We didnt know where you were-" she sobbed, pulling herself as close to him as she could, much to his distaste. He didn't respond, just stood there and accepted it, why fight it? "I never want you to go away again- ever ever again!" She cried once more, shoving her face into the fabric of his shirt, which was rather torn up from his own antics. He glanced up at the other cookie there. His mother, it seemed she'd never leave him alone at this rate..
Why was she here? She didn't like him, that was a given. He watched, ignoring Alchemist's sobs and cries as Herb approached his mother, listening intently to their conversation.

"You were right, Miss Wine, we found them both in the same place.. what.. what do you think could have happened?" He timidly spoke, vampire new all too well why, his mother had that menacing aura around her, like she could snap at any point.
"Well.. knowing the two of them.. anything." She spoke slowly. She was acting. Typical.
"What're you going to do? If you don't mind me asking.." herb awkwardly looked down,
"I'll have to think about that."

He stared straight at them, he knew she could tell, she would've give in, not at this point anyways.
He slowly brought his attention back to his sister, who was rambling on about something else.
"You'll be okay there! And you'll - you'll sleep in my room with me! So you can't disappear again!" She spoke fast, glancing up at him once she'd said her piece.
"Stay.. in your room?"
"I'm sure mom wouldn't mind! She got so worried when we didn't hear anything from you so she sent those two here! I bet she'd be fine if we shared a room!" Alchemist smiled, with a hopeful glint in her eyes.

"..she did what?"

A:N- apologies for the delay!! The summer holidays make me feel super duper sad so I lose alot of motivation, but I've managed to keep some for writing!! Wooo!!! The next set shouldn't take as long as these two did lol. Bye bye!!