Bounty Hunter

Omega smiled as the Pantoran handed her the large carton of Mantell Mix. Wrecker was recovering from an injury from their last mission and Tech wouldn't let him leave the Marauder until he was completely sure that he was okay. The mission was a success which meant her and Wrecker had to get their sugary treat. Omega didn't want to make him feel bad. He had already apologized many times he couldn't go with her, so she asked Hunter if she could go alone as a favor to Wrecker. She was surprised that it didn't take much begging for him to let her go alone, then again she was older now.

Omega munched on a piece of Mantell Mix as she began to set course back to the Marauder. She was excited to resume her training with Echo. She enjoyed practicing since she had gotten better and could actually hit the target. Echo was a good teacher too, but she had to admit that Crosshair was a bit better, less patient, but his advice had improved her skills.

"Hey, Omega!" The clone turned her head, waving at Bolo and Ketch who were most likely on their way to Cid's. "There's construction going further up just so ya know!" Bolo shouted as they continued down the street.

"Thanks!" Omega took a left instead of her normal right back to the landing bay. She had only been this way a few times since it took longer than the other. Each time she went though, someone was always with her. Cid had mentioned how that certain path wasn't the safest. Omega made sure to be aware of her surroundings. It was one of the first rules she learned from the batch. She clutched the carton tighter as she walked past groups snickering and talking to each other. She didn't think that they cared that she was there, but she couldn't help the feeling that someone was watching her.

She was in sight. Boba could tell that she was paranoid. He didn't know how long it had been since he saw her without her squad. It made it practically impossible to get to her. He didn't know who she was or what was so special about her, but the bounty was more than any other job that he had done.

Boba watched from the shadows as the young girl with a Zygerrian energy bow on her back walked by. He carefully trailed behind her. He had heard stories about the girl with the pack of men who guarded her with their lives. Every bounty hunter had failed to retrieve her, but he never failed.

It was time.

Omega stopped in her tracks. She whipped around, expecting to see someone but she was met with an empty presence.

"It's nothing..." Omega muttered, feeling stupid. She just wasn't used to being alone as much. She turned back around but didn't get far when she collided with a hard surface.

"Caught you."

Omega gasped as a handcuff was latched onto one of her wrists.

"Let go!" Omega cried. She struggled to put distance between her and the armored man, but the cuff made it impossible. She looked around seeing that there were people near. They ignored her, some laughing at her as they drank.

"Don't make it harder than it has to be." Boba clasped the other cuff to his wrist so they were connected, making it easier for her not to escape. Her accent caught him off guard, but he shook it off.

Omega reached for her comm device, sending a quick signal to the others before it was roughly taken from her.

"Nice try. Your friends won't make it."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that. They will find me." Omega growled, attempting to strike the man. He easily caught her arm, twisting her other wrist making her scream in pain as it cracked.

"I said not to make it harder than it has to be." Boba looked at her with pity. She reminded him so much of someone from his past.

Omega bit her lip, trying not to cry from the throbbing ache in her wrist. The man pulled her along, keeping her close. The only trace of her that was left was the spilled Mantell Mix that was scattered on the ground. Omega closed her eyes, hoping that the batch got her signal before it was too late.