Cantina

Tatooine's two suns beat down on the Bad Batch as they exited the Marauder. It was another fuel run. After days of going from mission to mission, the Havoc Marauder needed a break. Tech had a list of repairs that he had been meaning to fix a few stops ago.

"How much longer until our next break?" Wrecker groaned as he hopped off the ramp. "I missed when we weren't Cid's favorites."

"Since when were we ever her favorites?" Tech quipped as he readjusted his goggles, taking his toolbox and placing it on top of Gonky that he and Omega had lately programmed to be more helpful.

"Since she let me and 'mega off the hook for all the Mantell Mix that we put on her tab." Wrecker smiled, high-fiving Omega who appeared next to him.

"Mhmm, see that it remains that way." Tech grabbed a wrench as he laid on his back, ready to start the tedious repairs as Hunter and Echo came, carrying two backpacks.

Hunter took off his pack, handing it to Omega. "Ready to go?"

"Yep!" Omega exclaimed, chipper as always. "Can we go shopping?" She aimed her question at Echo who was most likely to say yes.

"I don't see why not." Echo looked at Hunter to make sure it was alright, however, Omega had already taken Echo's answer as she excitedly pumped her fist in the air like Wrecker so there wasn't much of an option to change it.

"We can go after we gather rations and any other supplies," Hunter said quickly. "Necessities come first."

"Right." Omega nodded, a large smile still present on her face.

"We'll be back in a bit, Tech. Try to have the ship functioning and in one piece by the time we get back," Echo shouted to him from over his shoulder, missing the annoyed head shake from his brother.

~~~

     Hunter handed the merchant a handful of credits as he packed up the last item on their list, placing it in one of the backpacks. They had been gone for roughly an hour trying to find everything that would be needed for the next week or so. As he and Echo turned the corner, the two were greeted by Omega and Wrecker who were waiting patiently to see what kind of rations that were bought. Hunter tried to conceal a smile. Echo had made sure that only healthy food was chosen since the Mantell Mix that they bought at least twice a week had an overwhelming amount of sugar in it already.

"So, did you buy the good food?" Wrecker reached over for the bag. Echo quickly slapped his hand away.

"Not now. You'll find out tonight." His face held a stern look that Wrecker couldn't read. Whatever it was, as long as it wasn't vegetables, he was good.

Omega glanced at the time on her comm device. It would be dark soon so that didn't leave much time for looking around. She lightly tapped Hunter's arm, giving him a toothy grin.

Hunter huffed out a laugh. "Yes, Omega. We can go now."

"I saw a clothing store back this way!" The young clone excitedly took off down the sandy path, her brothers close on her tail.

"I guess we're going on a shopping spree." Echo tossed a bag of credits over to Hunter.

~~~

     The trip was a success. Omega had found herself clothes that fit her much better than her Kaminoan clothes that were more like pajamas if anything. Her new clothes were much better and comfortable for all the activeness on missions. She especially loved the colors which fit the "bad batch" theme. It made her feel like she was really part of the squad.