Protect me Stiles Stilinski

Y/N's POV.

⬇️

⬇️

You knew something was weird. After your dog, Lacey, bit you.

She never bit you, and I mean never. You raised her from being a puppy. So when she bit you, something weird was going on. 

But you shrugged it off and continued on your normal routine. You went to school, picking Allison and Lydia up on your way. You pulled into the school parking lot, parking in your normal spot by some trees before grabbing your bag and following your best friends inside.   "Hey Stiles." You smiled, leaning against his locker. 

"Hey y/n." He returned your smile.  Stiles was like a brother to you, you two used to play in the sandbox together. Your dads would go out every other Friday night and have a drink. Sometimes, you two would get together and binge watch movies, it was like everyone other Friday it was a different movie genre.

This Friday, you agreed on scary.  The two of you had first period together, which was chemistry, we were getting a new teacher after Mr. Harris was killed within the sacrifices circles.  

You walked in, sitting a row away from Stiles, in your usual seat. Two minutes later, a young woman with a low cut blouse and tight black skirt walked in, a grin plastered across her face.  "Hi everyone, my name is Ms. Blake," she smiles at everyone. "I'm your new teacher."  This was your new teacher? Considering the fact that she was extremely young and looked like she was trying to get a job at a strip club.

Her skirt was almost reaching the top of your thighs, her wearing a pair of black three inch heels that showed off her lightly tanned legs perfectly.   She already annoyed you.

You and Allison shared a look before you looked at Stiles.

You must have looked at the right time, because his eyes stared to rake down her body more than once.  

You scoffed quietly, shaking your head. She told us some things about herself before passing out our new textbook, starting from Chapter One.

You were scribbling notes as you listened to Ms. Blake talk about some nonsense. Suddenly, you heard a loud bang and looked over at the window, to see a bird fly away. 

You ignored it until it happened again, leaving a large blood streak on the window. Everyone was turned towards the windows, and Ms. Blake stopped teaching. She walked over as the light in the room started getting darker and darker, you looked out and saw what must be near a thousand birds.  

You expected them to fly over until one started to hit another, then another, they continued to hit the window until they broke through, glass shattering all over you.  "Everyone get down!" Ms. Blake yelled as everyone dropped onto the floor.  

You tried to cover the bird from scratching your face and arms, from pulling you hair.

You already had  scratched on you from the broken glass.  

You felt large arms wrap around you, protecting you from the birds.

  A few minutes later, it stopped. The birds were gone and a ear popping silence fell over everyone. 

You looked up and saw Stiles as he unwrapped his arms from you. "Why'd you do that?"

"I didn't want you to get hurt."  You saw he had a large, deep cut on his face. You grabbed his chin, turning his face to examine it.  "Stiles," you tear a large piece of material off your skirt before pressing it against his face.

"You got hurt."  "Are you okay?" He asks, examining you.  "Stiles I'm fin-" He pulls your arm up, showing a piece of glass in your arm.

He then, tears a piece of his shirt off, wrapping it around your wound before pulling it out in one swift motion.   "I think we're okay." He says, pushing your hair back in place.

  "Thank you, Stiles." You placed your hands over his, which were on the sides of your face.  He helped you up, you giving him a tight hug.  

The fact that when everyone was panicking, he thought about you.

You stood on your tippy toes and pressed your lips against his cheek, leaving them there for a few seconds before running back, smiling at him.

The end....