The good times Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person.

Y/N  grinned as she chucked a log off wood into the ever growing fire pit, watching the embers and smoke fly up when it landed.

The heat rushed over her, causing her to take a few steps back as she glanced up to the top of the fire. It had been a while since they relaxed like this. Taking a good night off to break from their worries.    

Another log flew from the corner of her vision and her attention snapped to her right as she found Thomas watching the log as well, making sure it implanted itself in the pit.

He turned to her, Y/N loving the way the warm aura of the flames only accentuated the points and dips in his face. His cheek bones, the shadow under his jaw that only complimented the jaw line and the fire in his hazel eyes.    

Thomas made his way over to her, grinning as his arm threw itself around her shoulders, pulling her in.     "Think you're in for a night to remember?" He spoke, looking down to her.

His eyes were captivated with the shine on her face that came from the glow of the fire. Thomas had to remind himself to make at least some eye contact to distract himself from her lips.    

Y/N shrugged with a smirk. "I hope so."     Everyone was beginning to group and settle down.

Frypan headed in with some of the boar meat, ready to sit above the fire while Gally proudly stomped over and plopped the pitcher of his favorite concoction on a table.   

Thomas peered over at it, getting a somewhat good idea.     

A few of those?" He gestured towards the pitcher for  Y/N. "I can almost guarantee remembering at least half of the night."     Mischievous smirks grew on both of their faces as the two walked over to the drinks and didn't dare to question what it would do to the two for the rest of the night.       

Skipping time ⏭   

Y/N  leaned across Thomas' lap, a lazy smile on her face as she stared up at the stars. Thomas and her had moved locations, tired of bumping into other gladers around the fire. Slightly- scratch that, very- drunk, they were now sitting against a tree and staring through the sparce tree foliage.   

   "Y/N." Thomas slurred a bit, his head dropping to look down to her. 

He smiled when he saw her face, and she did the same when he looked to her. Y/N  giggled a little, Gally's drink making her especially giddy.     "Mhm?" She hummed in response.

Thomas had yet to answer but just simply continued to stare down at her.

Her skin was gorgeous and her lips looked beautiful.

Thomas felt overwhelmed with the need to lean down and press his lips to hers, so he did.    

His hands lifted and cupped her jaw as he kissed her, smiling into their kiss as Thomas felt her reciprocate. Slowly but surely, her hand rose up and placed her palm on Thomas' cheek.

The kiss grew needier and heavier, Thomas' hands trailing down her body and wrapping around her back and pulling her closer into his body.

Breaths escaped between their lips, neither caring about anything else other than the clouds that filled their heads when their lips met each other's.   

Thomas moved his body out from under Y/N, letting her lay on the ground gently as he moved above her.

One arm kept wrapped around her, while the other pressed against the grass to keep him hovering over her. Y/N's arms wrapped around his neck, greedily pulling him in.       The night they would half remember had only started.

The end.....