Hide and seek Thomas

⬇️Y/N's POV

⬇️
Y/N's POV.

That's brilliant! Come on, lets go tell them." A British voice speaks, waking you up from a nap you were taking with Thomas. You feel him move a little also, telling you he was awake too. "Hello beautiful," he says in a raspy voice, wiping his mouth on his sleeve.

You smile, kissing his cheek. Then, the door bursts open and Newt and Minho trample in.    "Wake up, lovebirds.

Newt and I have a game that we're gonna play." You pull the covers up above your head, not wanting the boys to see your terrifyingly ugly state.

You feel the bed rumble as Thomas chuckles.

"They're gone, Y/N. Come on." You pop your head over the top of the covers and roll out of bed. You had been too lazy to put on anything to sleep in, so you were in a bra and Thomas's boxers.   

Turning around, you spot Thomas staring at you with a grin.

You roll your eyes and pick up a teeshirt, sliding it over your torso. You slide his boxers down your short legs and pull up jeans.

You lace some random shoes onto your feet and look at Thomas, who is still sat in bed without a shirt on and his arms behind his head.

You roll your eyes again and climb on top of him, straddling him.

He rests his hands on your hips. You kiss his adorable nose and drag a finger down his bare torso, teasing him.   

Get up. We have a game to play," you say as your lips ghost against each other. He immediately flips you two around so he's on top.

You don't really wanna go play, I know it. We can play our own game right here, Y/N," he whispers, making your eyes flutter closed before you realize what you'd be doing to Minho and Newt.   

Thomas! We can't just leave them alone!" You protest, arching your head up as he kisses up your jawline.

You roll out from underneath him and run a hand through your hair. You leave the room, meeting up with Newt and Minho immediately. Thomas finds you within ten minutes.   

Alright, boys and girl. We will be playing a little game called hide and seek." Newt says and you all shake your heads with small chuckles.

The teams go Gally and Frypan, me and Chuck, Jeff and Clint, Thomas and Alby, and Y/N and Minho. And if you protest about one of your teams, you will be sent into the maze." Thomas opens his mouth and then closes it.   

So, Minho and Y/N will be the first hiders. We'll give you five minutes to hide. No going into the maze, and that's the only boundary.

We'll start counting in the kitchen. You have one minute to discuss. We'll see you soon, shuckheads." Newt throws you and Minho a smirk and the whole group walks to Frypan's kitchen.

Thomas looks back at you with furrowed eyebrows.

You wave at him and he huffs, turning back around.    "Alright, so I say that we hide in the box. We can seal ourselves in and it would be perfect."    "No, that's too easy.

I think we should go into a random corner and hide there," you suggest and Minho agrees.

You take off running towards the bottom left corner of the Glade. Both of you, being runners, reach the place in three minutes and you slide down the wall and wait.   

It takes at least twenty minutes for you to hear voices and rustling. "I told you we should have taken the top left corner.

This is freaky," Chuck's voice choruses. You look to Minho, getting a perfect idea for a prank.

You silently whisper it to him and he nods with a smirk.

The both of you run to Chuck and Newt, startling them at first but then explaining the plan. They both laugh loudly, agreeing with the idea.    "Thomas is going to shuck our asses when he finds out it's a prank, you know," Newt says and you nod. "I'll be sure to make up for it, don't worry." Newt, Minho and Chuck grimace, understanding what you meant by that.   

You all discuss what the parts will be. Chuck would drag Minho and Newt would carry you.

You guys walk to the center of the Glade and get ready for action.

Newt scoops you into his arms and holds you bridal style while Minho plays dead.

Chuck drags him frantically to the center of the Glade, trying to get everyone's attention

. You go limp  in Newt's arms and he runs, following Chuck.   

HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" Chuck shouts and suddenly people run in from every direction, swarming all of you. Rustles of voices chorus through your ears. Then, one voice stands out. "What the hell happened here?" Thomas shouts.   

We found them like this in the bottom left corner.

We searched their bodies but we couldn't find any scratch or mark." Newt says and you feel Thomas getting closer. "You searched my girlfriend's body? Are you shucking kidding me?!" Newt gets pushed back and he almost drops you.   

Thomas! Do you want to shucking help, or are you just going to stand there and wait for them to wake up?!" Chuck asks and you hear Minho gasp loudly.

Everyone adverts their attention to Minho, so you pop an eye open. Newt laughs quietly. "When are you going to wake up?" He whispers and you shrug. "Now?" Newt gives you a nod. You close your eyes again.    "Guys, she moved." Newt says and everyone rushes back to your side.

You open your eyes and look around. Thomas's lips are parted and he has creases on his forehead. "Why is everyone so worried? I was taking a nap." You say and everyone gives you a death glare. Newt puts you on the ground and you brush yourself off.   

Later on, you tell Thomas that it was a joke.

He flips out, screaming how worried he was and you stand with a smirk

. He goes on, yelling and yelling and you just stand, accepting it. "Why aren't you doing anything?" He yells and you shrug.

He stares at you and you stare back, wondering what he's going to do.   

He huffs his chest up and then breathes out, closing his eyes.

When he opens them, you are in his vision. You stand up, pulling your shirt off.

Your hair falls to your sides and you adjust the shorts that you sleep in.

Arms wrap around your waist and Thomas's lips trail your neck.    "You piss me off." He says and you nod.    "I know."    "You know you're gonna have to make up for what you did."    "I know."    And, you did.

The end.....