You + me = love Stiles Stilnski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Hi honey, how was school?" Your mom asked as you ran into the house. "Good. Bye." You said running up stairs.

Your mom shook her head and sighed. "What is it with girls her age and their...unsocialness?" She mumbled to herself. You ran into your room and smiled to see Stiles waving at you. You and Stiles live right next to each other your whole life.

Your houses were so close together that you could easily climb into his window from your window, you just need to stretch out a little. You and Stiles were always there for each other.

You were there for him when his mom died, and he was there for you when your parents divorced. He was there for you when your boyfriend cheated on you and you were there for him when Lydia rejected him once again.

You wouldn't ever tell him how you really feel...how you were so in love with him that if you had an autopsy and the doctors looked at your heart they would say, "Wow this chick must have really liked this boy." But you were the quiet type, and could never admit your feelings for the boy.

You and Stiles always had your windows in your room opened just a little bit. Whenever you guys were bored, or had problems or when one of you was grounded

you would pass each other little notes through your windows. All you had to do was write a note, fold it, put it through the small space in the window, knock on their window to say that they had a note waiting for them, and wait for them to respond.

You and Stiles have been doing it for A WHILE.

In fact, lots of times you forgot to do your homework because you were too busy talking to him. Sure you could easily talk by going in each other's houses or opening your windows and talking through them, but this way was more...fun. A bit Taylor Swifty...but fun. You grabbed a post-it note and wrote, 'Hi.' Then you walked over to your window to see Stiles writing something, probably doing homework.

You leaned over and put the note in his window and knocked on it. His head snapped up and he looked at his window and went to grab the note. You waited on your bed for his response. What will it be? You wondered.

Will he say hi back? Will he tell me about his day? Will he ask me how MY day was? Will he ask me what I'm having for dinner? What? Finally you felt a tap on your window.

You ran to your window, then stopped and casually walked to it so it didn't look like you were thinking about what he was going to say for the past 2 minutes.

You grabbed the note and opened it. 'Hey.' Is all it said.

You furrowed your eyebrows together. He usually never just says hey unless something's wrong. He's usually the talkative one.