Cuddling Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I let out a groan, huffing as I felt my boyfriend move for the hundredth time.

I rubbed my eyes, glancing at him then rolling onto the other side, my back facing his.

I closed my eyes in attempt to fall asleep once again but I became irritated at Stiles' constant movement. "Stiles, stop it." I mumbled, facing him with most of my hair covering my face.

I saw him pouting, "I'm sorry but I can't sleep." He whined, wrapping an arm around me to pull me closer to him.

I buried my face into the crook of his neck, relaxing as i feel myself drift into sleep but then again, he moved to the other side.

I ignored it, pulling the blanket closer to me as i shut my eyes. Sadly, Stiles still can't sleep, tossing and turning on his side of the bed.

He decided to face me, poking my cheeks with a pout on his face. "Babe-" "What is it?" I breathed out in annoyance, wanting to sleep already. "Can we cuddle?" opened my eyes, about to turn onto the other side but he placed his hand on my shoulder, stopping me. "I want to be the little spoon." I bit my lower lip to suppress my smile, facing him only to be met by his back.

I rolled my eyes playfully before wrapping my arm around his torso, pressing my body against his. "Yeah, this is better." He mumbled, feeling his body relax.

I hummed in response, too tired to talk as i felt myself sleep once again.

Luckily, Stiles fell asleep also.

All he needed was both of you to cuddle to make him go to sleep.

The end.....