Makeup Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

You were a makeup artist for the cast of Teen Wolf, but they hired certain people for each cast member, and you were assigned to Dylan.

Since he was like the only male in the show that wasn't a werewolf, you didn't really have to do anything put powder it, but he was playing Void Stiles now, so you had a do a more deeper makeup.

Dylan was sitting in his chair when you came in to work. He was sitting in his chair with the name on the back, strolling through Twitter. "Hey Dyl." He turned and smiled at you, putting his phone away.

You dug your makeups out of the bag, setting them out on the desk, mirror thing. You fall into your normal routine, wiping his face off with a wipe before moisturizing it. He closes his eyes, enjoying the feeling.

You let his face dry while you lay out your brushes and pull your hair into a messy bun. You take a medium sized brush and mix together a dark and light purple with a medium pink.

You put some concealer on his face to make his face paler and bring out the purple-pink you were about to apply. "Go like this." You said, tucking your lips into each other. He does as you say and you nod, continuing to do his makeup. You apply some whitish powder before blending it in some. Finally, you add the dark, bruising bags underneath his eyes.

More near the bottom water line, you apply the deeper, purple, then the pink before the two mixed colors and blending them out. Next, were the lips. You had to give them the cracked and chapped look.

You pulled your face skin pallet out, tearing them apart. You felt Dylan's eyes watching you as your fingers swiftly moved along with the skin. You tore a few pieces, placing them on Dyl's lips in places, before pressing them in, and coloring a light red around them to make them look slightly irritated.

Finally, you stepped back and looked at your work. "Perfect." You smiles, looking at him, making sure that everything blended well.

The dark bruises in his eyes enhanced his brown eyes, making you smile softly at your work. You tousled his hair up a little bit, putting hairspray in it before sending him off. He leans over and absentmindedly kisses your cheek.

You're a bit shocked but you don't mind. He stood on your tippy-toes and returned the favor. He smiled at you before leaving to film a Void scene, which honestly were your favorite.

The end.....