Half an hour later Dylan O'Brien

Y/N's POV.

Dylan had just finished filming a sex scene which had made him horny and he was now trying to sext me.

Dylan, Come on baby, just one photo Dylan,
Please He'd already sent me about ten of himself but I still refused to even take nudes let alone send them.

He persisted in asking for another two hours but then the messages just stopped, which pissed me off because honestly I loved the persistent begging and of course the attention.

I set my phone down on the charger and went into the bathroom, turning on the shower, undressing and stepping through the glass doorway of the shower.

I heard rustling outside the shower but I couldn't see what the noise was because the glass was steamed.

I reached for the door handle but it was yanked open before I could grab it and standing there with the door in hand was Dylan.

He quickly stepped into the shower, letting the door close behind him as he grabbed my waist and slammed me against the wall of the shower.

His hands instantly started to roam my body as his lips attached themselves to my neck, sucking and nipping at the skin.

I could feel his erection pressed against my stomach since I was quite a bit shorter than him.

I slowly moved my body against his which earned a low moan to emit from his mouth.

One of his hands found its way down between my legs pressing slow circles on my clit.

He always knew how to apply the right amount of pressure to have me barely able to stand. Noticing this, he hooked his arms down around the backs of my thighs and picked me up, still pressing me against the wall.

Without warning he slid into me with full force. He started pounding into me, hitting that perfect spot every time.

"You have no idea how badly I wanted to come home and fuck you," Dylan mumbled with his mouth pressed against my neck. "I'm pretty.." moan "sure I had" moan "an idea from your" deep breath "constant texting" I replied with a slight laugh.

"Mm sorry about that, this right now is better than any photo" I hummed in response as I began to feel myself unable to form words in my head. Dylan started to speed up his thrusts, pulling me down on him.

The water streaming out of the shower head could barely be heard anymore over the sound of our moans and skin slapping together.

"Fuck fuck baby i'm close" Dylan exclaimed. "Me t.." moan "me-me too, shit" With a few more hard thrusts I felt Dylan spilling into me, bringing me to my own high as I came around.

He let out a staggered breath and kissed me sloppily, still holding me up with his forehead pressed against mine.

"I have to go back to work baby" he said as he pulled out of me. "C-can I come?" I asked as he placed me down. "I love when you come to work with me but they're already pissed at me for leaving to come do you and you know, I can't keep my hands off of you when you come to set and.." "Okay, I get it. Don't be too long though, i'm still horny" I smirked.

"Well, I mean they can't be too mad if i'm back half an hour later" "What for?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Round two baby girl." he winked picking me up, stepping out of the shower and into our bedroom.

The end.....