Study Date stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I rang the doorbell, nervously tapping my foot while trying to juggle about a million textbooks in my arms. Stiles opened the door and my heart skipped a beat.

He looked amazing, as always.

Big chocolate brown eyes, dark hair that was fluffy you had to pinch yourself to resist the temptation to touch it.

And his smile....ohhh, don't even get me started on his smile! "Hey, Y/N..." he said, giving me his best smile. "Hi." I replied. You see, I wasn't really the...romantic type.

I'm quiet and sarcastic, so admitting a crush is not my thing. Plus, I'm pretty sure no boys would be interested in me since I am 99.9% tomboy, and I am considered too broad to be 'feminine' by my best friend.

Not to mention the fact that me and Stiles were friends and nothing more in his opinion. Talk about friend zoned! "You...wanna come in?" he asked, gesturing to inside his house. I nodded and he stepped aside so I could walk in.

Then we ran upstairs to his bedroom and sat on his bed to start the hardcore revision. "So what stuff are we studying tonight?" he asked as I started opening all the textbooks I had brought with me.

Shakespeare's sonnets." I sighed, and Stiles groaned which made me laugh. "We have to write one from Romeo to Rosaline." "Oh yeah, I remember now.

Stiles murmured, rolling his eyes although I could see a hint of a smile. "Wait, what is a sonnet again?" I giggled. "Okay, see if you can remember all this.

I replied, a loose strand of hair falling onto my face but I didn't care. "A sonnet has fourteen lines exactly, ten syllables per line, and...why are you staring at me?

Stiles smiled at me, and brushed the loose strand of hair behind my ear which made butterflies form in my stomach.

I love when you do that." "Do what?" I asked, trying to hide the fact I was blushing profusely. "When you just feed out information like that." he replied, not losing eye contact with me.

It is the cutest thing, and your whole face literally lights up." I grinned, closing one of the textbooks.

Before I could speak, Stiles crashed his lips into mine and I swear to God that a firework display went off inside of me.

I slowly leaned back, lying on the bed as Stiles and I carried on kissing.

When we broke away, we were almost panting. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." he whispered to me. "The feeling is mutual." I smiled against his lips.

The end.....