Puppy Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Dylan, where are we going?" I asked, waving my hands around helplessly. "And why have you blindfolded me with your tie?" "Look, it's a surprise, okay?" he whispered, taking my hand and dragging me out of the car.

Please just tell me, you know I don't like surpri -" "Shhh." he clamped his hand over my mouth. "Hi there." "Hello, you're Dylan, am I right?" "Yeah, and this is Y/N. Remember I want it to be a surprise for her.

I heard voices and a weird scratching noise on the floor. I slipped off the blindfold and gasped. In front of me was 6 adorable Labrador puppies.

Oh my God, they're adorable! Dylan, did you do this?" I asked, picking one up. "Yeah, I wanted to give you an early birthday present since you're in New York next week." he looked down shyly.

Awww, Dyl. That's so sweet!" I smiled and leaned over to kiss him, but a particularly excitable puppy beat me to it.

I think this one is my favourite!" I pointed at the chocolate colored puppy rolling around in the corner.

I'll call him...Stiles."

Oh God..." Dylan groaned. "No? Okay...what about Thomas?" "No." "Stuart?" "Definitely no." "American Assassin jr."

Dylan gave me a strange look, and nudged me with his elbow, and I laughed.

Y/N, sometimes I wonder what goes on in your head." he mumbled, stroking the puppy's fur.

"I think about how lucky I am to have a boyfriend like you." I replied, smiling at him.

The end.....