Happy birthday part 1 Dylan O'Brien

Y/N's POV.

Today is August 26, also known as your boyfriend's birthday Dylan.

You and Dylan lived together in the same house.

So it was pretty hard to keep your gifts for him hidden away, along with the cake you bought him.

Dylan's at work since his friends and boss wanted to wish him a happy birthday and hang out. It made you a little sad because thanks to them you missed two hours with Dylan.

Sure it's not a lot, but wouldn't you want to spend as much time with him as possible? Dylan made it easy and told the guys how he also wanted to get home to you so you could spend time with each other. He ended up texting you.

- Baby ❤️: Hey babe! Just wanted to let u know that I decided to leave the guys and come home

Your heart melted. But you felt a little bad. If he wanted to hang out with his friends, you didn't want to be the one stopping him.

Y/N 🤪: baby I know you want to hang out with some friends... U can stay longer if u want.

You didn't want to send that text. You wanted him here, with you. But your guilt of taking him from his fun engulfed you, so you sent it anyway.

Baby ❤️ : Babe, the only place I want to stay at is with you :)

You giggle at his text, and at the same time squealed at how cute and loyal he was. You hug your phone because your full of happiness.

You loved Dylan so much.

Y/N🤪 - Okay! I can't wait to see you then Dyl. I love you

Baby ❤️ : And I love you Y/N

You began preparing the house for him.

You gathered both your, and his favourite movies and put them in a pile. The whole place was cleaned up, and you wore the favourite outfit.

  The whole place was cleaned up, and you wore the favourite outfit

⬇️

that he loved on you. Just incase a little something would happen later... You put your clothes on and as if on cue the doorbell rang.

With a big smile your face, you run over to the door.

You open the door and see Dylan.

His mouth opened to say something, but didn't give him a chance since you screamed happy birthday and jumped onto him while he caught you and you wrapped your legs around his waist and gave him a tight hug. "Awe thanks babe." He said and kissed your temple.

Told you I'd be in your arms." You giggle. "No I told you that you'd be in my arms. I have the text to prove it." He laughed, and you did too. You lifted your head from his shoulder and placed a big kiss on his lips.

He walked in the door still holding you, and used his foot to close the door shut and kicked his shoes off and walked over to the couch and laid you down.

At this point he was on top of you, kissing you roughly and passionately.

His tongue slid across your bottom lip and you decided to tease him and didn't open your mouth. "Babe it's my birthdaaaay." He whined as his lips were still on yours.

You giggle and decide to let him win. You gladly open your mouth and allowed his tongue to slip inside your mouth.

Your hands moved to his hair and tugged at small parts, receiving a moan from him. And that was a pretty major turn on. His hands moved over your head and grabbed the arm rest of the couch so he was holding himself up while kissing you.

Your hands roamed around his torso and you tugged at the hem of his shirt and he helped you pull it off--breaking the kiss only for seconds.

Like a magnet, your lips connected again.

He was still hovering over you and your hands began to traced his abs. Dylan was ready to pull your shirt off until... -Ding dong- You both sigh in unison.

Well that should be the pizza." You say and Dylan whined. You giggled while you shushed him. "Hello miss. Are you Y/L/N Y/N?" "Yup." You say. "Well then here's the large pizza you ordered." He says. "And what do I owe you?" You say grabbing your wallet.

As you were paying the man, you didn't notice that Dylan went missing. Well... More like into hiding. "Aaaaalright Dyl I've got the pizza-" you stop speaking once you realize he's gone. "Dylan?" You say slowly walking down the hall. "Shit..." You say under your breath.

Dylan. This isn't funny!" You say worried. Not because he's missing, you're worried if he's gonna scare you. You walked into the kitchen and pass the fridge.

You walked up to the table to place the pizza box down until you felt two strong hands grab your hips and you screamed dropping the pizza right on the table. "What the Dylan?!" You say. "I could've dropped the pizza!" You finish and he bursts into laughter.

"Yeah yeah laugh all you want. We'll see who's laughing when I make you eat the pizza that's on the floor." You say. "But it's not." He says finishing his laugh.

You sigh. "Let's just eat." You giggle and grab plates.

You set them out on the table and left the pizza box in the middle of the table.

Are we gonna finish this whole pizza?" Dylan chuckles. "If you don't, I will. Trust me." You say still chewing your pizza. "Not if I beat you to it." Dylan smirks, and you returned one. "We'll see." You say. Then you both laugh.

~Time skip~

Who's ready for some cake?" You say like a mother would to her toddler.

Me me me me me!" Dylan said and clapped his hands while he cheered in a high-pitched voice purposely like a child would. "I'll be back baby!" You say and run over to the fridge.

You hear him sit at the table. "Don't you dare look Dyl." You say strictly as you pull out the cake. "Should I wear a blindfold?" He says. "No just stare at your plate." You say beginning to place candles. "But that's boring!" Dylan whines.

"Do you want this cake baby?" You say lighting the candles. "Yeah..." He says. "Then hush up and let me carry it over." You say and close the lights in the kitchen and began walking to him with the cake, and started singing happy birthday.

His eyes lit up once he saw you. Once you finished your song you out the cake down in front of him.

He closed his eyes making a wish. You giggled. He then opened them and blew out the candles.

You clapped. "Happy 24th birthday baby." You whisper and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks babe." He smiled. "Wha'd you wish for?" You say. "You're not suppose to tell anyone though." He said. "Really Dyl?" You giggle. "Alright... I wished that we could be together. Forever. And nothing will ever break us apart because... I love you Y/N. And I can't stand any day without you, any hour without you. Any minute. Any second.

I need you in my life." You smiled.

His words were so sweet and beautiful. "Dylan, I can't stand any milliseconds without you." You giggle. "I love you too." You say.

Your lips pressed against each others again. "Happy birthday." You whisper once you parted and looked into each others eyes.

The end of part 1