Awkward Lunch Stuart Twombly

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

The cafeteria was filled with people and was so crowded that even walking around was hard. 

You squeezed through the crowd, trying your hardest to find a seat, but to no avail. 

Damn it...guess I have to stand or sit in a random corner for lunch...  You really hated it when there were no seats so you wanted to scan the cafeteria one last time to check again.

As you walked around, you finally spotted one empty seat.

The table Stuart Twombly was sitting at. Stuart Twombly was a nerd who unlike most guys, actually looked really cute in glasses. You were a few meters away and was debating as to whether you should go and ask if you could sit there.  You stared at Stuart, still trying to make a decision.

Then, Stuart turned to look in your direction and your eyes met his. He smiled at you and waved his hand at you. You awkwardly smiled and waved back.  You decided to just approach him and ask him if you could sit at the empty seat. 

Just as you were about to speak, Stuart greeted, "Hi Y/N You searching for an empty seat? Come and sit here with me!" He winked. 

Oh my god! He's so cute when he winked.  "Hey Stuart! You sure I can sit here?" You asked nicely.  "Yeah! Go head! Anyways, you were the player who allowed your whole team to win in that basketball competition, weren't you? That was so cool! I think that you're a really awesome girl!"  You settled down beside him.  "Heh...thanks Stu! Uh...I mean...Stuart! But I have to give it to the whole team. They're the best! Sorry for calling you that..." You mumbled.

Y/N are you kidding me? A few seconds into the conversation and you're already giving him a nickname??  "Huh? You mean 'Stu' ? I think that's a really cute nickname for me! You can just call me that from now on! And I'll call you...hmmm...Y/N/N! I think that's a cute name for you!" Stuart chuckled.  "Haha sure! I tend to give people nicknames...just a habit..." You exclaimed. 

"It's cute! Hehe."  Although the conversation was a little awkward at first, you two slowly warmed up to each other and realized that you have so much in common. 

RINGGGGG!  It was time for class.  Stuart walked you to your class as you guys continued chatting.  "Hey...you wanna do this again tomorrow?" Stuart asked nervously, rubbing his hands.  "Yeah sure! I had a really good time!" You squeaked.  "Same place same time?"  "Ok! See you there!"

The end.....