Talent And Publicist Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Dylan, stop!" You choked between breaths. "I can't breathe!" You laughed, curling over your clipboard.  "Thats not even the best part, Y/N  He slings his arm around your back, helping you balance.  "Dylan!"You pleaded, desperately trying to catch your breath.  "Okay, okay." He gave in, linking his arm in yours as if you were more than just talent and publicist.  "What are you doing there?" You asked, nudging to your intertwined arms. 

Just linking our arms," he smiled down towards , a peek of blush appearing on your face. 

For years you had watched him grow into a man. First on the small screen and then to the big screen and now in real life.

The day you got this job was the day your life changed forever. You had always dreamed of being in this position, close to the Dylan O'Brien. He was so purely talented and... handsome. 

Following his split with Britt, he vowed never to date again.

That was before he met you, until he realised that it might be unprofessional to date his publicist. He spent the last few months trying to get close to you without dating you out of fear that you might frown upon those kinds of relationships. 

Do you have any plans tonight, Y/N ?" His courage shun brighter than ever before.

And before you say no, you should know I give good back rubs." He joked, interlocking your fingers.  "Dylan, I-"  "I get it, you're my publicist, it's unprofessional," he looked down to his feet, drawing his touch away from yours. 

Well, actually-"  "I just thought that maybe it was worth trying, you know? I mean, I really like you," you couldn't help but smile wider. 

"Well, Dylan-"  "But I don't want to pressure you. If you don't want to do this," he gestured between the two of you, "then I understand.

I know that no means no."  "Would you-"  "You just make me so happy and I would do anything to see you laugh again. The marks by your eyes, that sounds you make, the kind of joy that just fills the room... That's really cheesy," he stops himself to laugh. 

Actually-"  "No, I get it, you can't-" you delicately placed your finger over his lips.  "Dylan, I would love to go out with you." You finally manage to say before he can interrupt you again. 

You watch as his face brightens and feel his lips move against yours as he grins.  "As long as you promise to let me talk," you start to remove your finger from his lips, pausing to ensure he has stopped to listen, "and to make me laugh." You add, linking you arm with his.

The end.....