Escape Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

They look around at the people in the room and my eyes connect with one of them.

He's absolutely gorgeous, probably the most gorgeous guy in the group. He's got brown hair that lays gently against his forehead and looks absolutely soft.

I just want to run my fingers through his hair, and maybe even do other things like gripping and tugging.

Alright Y/N, you haven't even met the guy and you're mind's going into the gutter.

He's got these chestnut colored eyes that sparkle in the light.

Light pink lips that also look fucking soft.

Man I wonder what they'd feel like against my skin... While I continue to stare at this beautiful creature in front of me his eyes eventually find mine and my cheeks immediately start to turn red.

I look down quickly at my food hoping he didn't see my blush.

I poke at my food with my fork thinking about the mysterious guy with beautiful chestnut eyes when someone cleared their throat snapping me out of my thoughts.

I look up to see the same mysterious boy standing in front of me with a tray of food.             "Can I uh-can I sit here?" He asks nervously.   yeah, sure." I reply kind of excitingly at first, but then tone it down. 

He smiles at me taking a seat across from me picking at his food before I feel his eyes on me.

I look up seeing him looking at me I smile at him lightly looking back down as a blush finds my cheeks.

I rarely ever blush. How is this guy making me blush by just smiling at me. Ugh I'm falling to hard.             "So, what's your name?" He asks me.            

I am  Y/N. You?"            

O-Oh I'm Thomas. Do you know exactly what this place is?" He asks looking around at everyone in the room.            

Well according to Janson it's a safe haven, but I have my doubts." I say and Thomas was about to say something, but was cut off by Janson himself.            

Good evening ladies and gentleman," everyone faces Janson and he continues, "You all know how this works.

If you hear your name being called please rise in an orderly fashion and join my colleagues behind me," he points towards the guards behind him, "where they will escort you to the eastern wing. Your new lives are about to begin. 

Connor, Evelyn, Justin, Peter, Alison, Squeegee, Franklin, and Abigail." A lot of groans fill the room and Janson calms them down saying, "Now, now. Don't get discouraged.