Clean sheets Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

  Y/N's POV.

I did it. I had successfully put clean sheets on the bed after 30 minutes of doing so. Thank you Lord.

I then felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist "Hey, babe" my boyfriend's voice said "Hey, Dylan" I replied "Watcha doing?" He asked "Well, I was putting clean sheets on but I finally did it!" I said happily and he chuckled "How about we ruin then?" He whispered "I just cleaned them though...

I whined, not wanting to waist another 30 minutes tomorrow "I'll clean them. Come on, babygirl" he said again, kissing my neck "you promise you'll clean them?" I asked, turning around in his grip so I was facing him "Promise" he said with a smile "Okay..." I said, taking one last look at my masterpiece before I was pushed onto it.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed my jaw and neck. I moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot.

He pulled away and pulled off his shirt before lifting mine some and smirking "No shorts?" He asked "Baby..." I whined, feeling my arousal dripping down my thigh and he chuckled.

He hooked his fingers into my underwear and dragged them down my legs while I removed my shirt.

He came pack up and smashed his lips into mine as I reached down and undid his belt. He pulled away and pulled his jeans down "No bra either?" He asked with raised eyebrows "Please Shut up" I pleaded and sat up before pulling his boxers down.

His erection sprung up and I immediately took him in my mouth, pumping what I couldn't fit.

I bobbed my head up and down while he groaned "Jesus, y/n" he moaned before releasing into my mouth "Swallow" he commanded and I obeyed, his liquid running down my throat. He pushed me back onto the bed.

I looked to my right to see his cum on the sheets and I groaned in frustration "I'll clean them" he reminded and dragged his cock up and down my slit before pushing into me.

I moaned loudly and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Faster" I moaned and he obeyed, gripping the sheets above my head while I held onto his biceps "Are you on the pill?" He panted and I nodded.

As much as I loved the thought of little O'Briens running around the garden, we both weren't ready.

I screamed his name as pleasure overtook me and I released around him. His second load filled me up and he pulled out before collapsing beside me "Don't let this be a habit.

I like my sheets clean for at least 3 nights" I said and he put his hands up in defence with a laugh.

He got up and put his boxers on before handing me my panties and bra which I also put on before flopping back down and he did the same "Don't be falling asleep, it's 12 o'clock" I pointed out, realising his eyes were closing "I'm resting my eyes" he mumbled and I giggled before snuggling up to him

The end.....