Save water and shower with me Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I groaned as I began another paragraph of my essay, and again, Stiles chuckled behind me. "What?" I asked, glancing to him as he fiddled with a slinky as he was sprawled across my bed. "Nothing, you just make that noise every time you start a paragraph." He shrugged, chuckling.

I rolled my eyes and looked down at my report rubric. "Well, that's because I need some way to let out my dislike for this enormous amount of writing and if I don't I'm a ticking time bomb, full of anger and information for the report.

I scoffed. I heard shuffling behind me and I felt Stiles' familiarly large hands on my shoulders as he began to softly rub them.

I had to contain every single fiber in my body to hold back any moans.

Well, that's because somebody is doing their report a day before it's due, unlike someone who did it earlier." Stiles said, and I could hear the smirk that was on his face by his tone of voice.

Oh yeah? Well if you're so smart why don't you do this?" I mocked, pointing to my work. Stiles chuckled and nestled his head on my shoulder. "I think I'll stick to doing you." He murmured. I sighed. "Very appropriate.

You really know when and where to place your pick-up lines." I sarcastically nodded.

Disregarding me, Stiles started placing soft kisses along my neck, making me squirm as I tried to do my work at the same time, but the pleasurable feeling he was giving me was clouding my senses, making it difficult.

"Stiles..." I sighed, moving my shoulder to try to get him to stop.

I'm serious, I have to finish this." "Fine, fine." He surrendered, backing up. Stiles sighed and began walking out of my room. "I have to shower anyways." "I'll take one after you." I said, my eyes still on the computer screen.

"Or- you could take one with me?" Stiles suggested.

I scoffed and actually looked to him.

The pleading expression on his face almost had me. "Someone's horny." I raised an eyebrow, crossing my arms. Stiles smirked and shrugged. "Come on. You have to take one anyway.

Better take it now, rather then at 2 in the morning when you're exhausted and can't even lift yourself out of that chair." He argued. I sighed and looked to my report, then the time.

He was right. Even though he just wanted to see me naked, his reasoning was all there. If I didn't take one now, I never would.

I'd be too tired. "But-" I added, making him roll his eyes. "What if Scott gets back? You know how he gets with you just here at the house. If he finds you in the shower-" "He won't. He doesn't get back until 10.