Lydia's Set Up Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I was walking towards the bleachers near the lacrosse field, getting ready to watch the guys practice.

Lydia told me that I needed to come because she wanted to set me up with someone and at first I didn't like the idea.

I've told Lydia that I'm way to shy and would never be able to talk to the guy she's trying to set me up with.

All she replied with is "don't worry I got it covered." So here I am, walking towards the bleachers trying to find Lydia and Malia when I bump into someone.  "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!" I immediately reply bending down to pick up their lacrosse stick.  "It's okay, I wasn't really paying attention.

Are you okay?" The guy asks me,  I look up and immediately froze.  This boy that I just bumped into is so gorgeous.

He's got these really nice whiskey colored eyes, pink lips that look so soft and so kissable, and these moles that scatter across his left cheek.

Even though he looks like a god he still has some flaws.

Some acne spots around his face that are faintly noticeable and his eyes hold a darkness that's really intriguing.

I snap out of my thoughts as I feel his hands on my arms. 

"Hey? Are you okay?" He asks me with a look of concern.  "What? Oh yeah, sorry I spaced out a little," I say giggling embarrassingly.  The guy chuckles replying, "that's okay! I space out all the time.

My friends are probably annoyed with it by now."  As I'm about to say something back to the guy, Lydia yells to me, "Y/N c'mon!" I look over the guys shoulder at Lydia to see her waving her hand for me to head over to her.  "I uhm-Lydia needs me so..." I stutter a bit rubbing my arms as it's almost freezing outside. 

The guy looks behind him to see Lydia and waves to her than turns back to me. "Yeah, she can be a bit demanding.