Just one Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

As usual, you went about your day.

The boys were useless when it came to the it.

They'd sit around, telling jokes and laughing.

But, they were just being typical guys. You were walking across the glade, when the newbie approached you.

He looked quiet nervous. "Hey, y/n." He muttered, rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey there, greenbean." You return, looking him up and down. "Uh, how are you?" He asked. "Fine. Why?" You knew what was going on. They always did this.

The boys think of it like an initiation. They always tasked the greenie to ask for a kiss. This annoyed the hell out of you. Quite frankly, it was getting old.

Buyt, you were suprised. They hadn't waisted any time. "I just, uh... can I ask you something?" "Let me guess, the guys sent you over here and said that of you'd ask me for a kiss, you'd be 'one of the guys'?" He looked embarrassed for a moment.

You know what, I think there's only one way to make this stupid tradition go away for good." "What's that?" You grabbed a handful of his shirt, pulling him towards you and pressing your lips to his.

You could feel he was tense at first, but his posture softened as he melt against your lips. "No way!" You heard Minho yell, causing you to smile into the kiss.

You pulled back, and he stood speechless for a second. "See you around, greenbean." You smirked, scrunching up your nose before walking away from him.

The end...